BY ADAM MATTHEWS

Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is a great variety crowd pleaser for when I don't feel like cooking for a gathering. Everyone finds a slice that they enjoy every time, and the creamy cheesecake never disappoints. It's a great last minute fix.
Julia M.
If you love cheesecake and can't get enough of all the different kinds, this is the perfect combination and brand. Worth the purchase and sore yummy!
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
This is really good. Gives you a chance to try different kinds and gives you an idea on what you like before buying a while cheesecake of that flavor
Kala P.
How can you go wrong with cheesecake?!?! This sampler has all the choices in one box. A bite of this one...a bite of that one...
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
I lie cheesecake. It is my favorite dessert ever. This is one of the best brand of cheesecakes there is. Definitely recommend
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI
Cheesecake is probably by far my most favorite dessert. I could kill myself overeating this box of assorted cheesecake LOL!
Tion D.
Orlando, FL
Adam Matthew's cheesecake samplers are so delicious I could eat do many of them they are creamy and melt in your mouth
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Cheesecake is life . And I am a big time fan I'll eat any kind and this kind is amazing sooo yummy and affordable
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
This cheese cake is really tasty and it's great for parties so everyone will have a different kind to choose from
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
Which flavor is the Best
Charlene H.
Toronto
Can u make a blueberry and lemon one
Sarah S.
Bedfont
Omg I love cheesecake and haven't tried these there is a selection of different ones are they nice?
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Where have y'all gotten this from?
Kayla B.