Adam Levine Eau de Parfum Spray for Women

by Adam Levine

ADAM LEVINE by Adam Levine for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ Launched by the design house of Adam Levine in 2013, ADAM LEVINE by Adam Levine possesses a blend of saffron, citruses, marigold, spices, indian jasmine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adam Levine Eau de Parfum Spray for Women!
Cincinnati, OH
Adam Levine's perfume is the perfect scent for those that prefer a slightly floral but still musky scent. I'm not a huge fan of super  girly scents and this does not have an over the top hey i'm a girl look at me but it definitely doesn't smell like a man, the best way i can describe it is a masculine scent for a feminine gal.
Plumas Lake, CA
Full disclosure I first got this because of my love for Adam Levine but it’s actually my favorite perfume. It smells great and lasts awhile, I’ve gotten compliments on it and the bottle is really cute. I have a couple now of different sizes I think will make a cute display.
Fern Park
Adam Levine is my favorite music artist with that being said this is my all time favorite product ever!!! There is nothing at all to improve this product!
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been my go to perfume for years now. It’s not too strong, but it lasts all day. To me it smells sweet and spicy. It has also lasted about an entire year- though not every day use, more like every 3 days or so. Very reasonable in price as well!
Albuquerque, NM
I love the fresh, clean scent! It's been my go to for a few years. The men's cologne smells great too! I want to try the other products in this line
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is a gorgeous fragrance. It smells really great. I’ve gone through a couple of bottles of it, because whenever I give my husband the option to pick which perfume I’ll wear, he chooses this one. It is almost more of a spiced smell, but is still feminine. I was surprised how much I love this perfume.
By far one of my top 2 favourite perfumes I own. I use this more in the winter time as the scent is pretty rich but I have gotten a lot of compliments while wearing this. I would definitely repurchase again as I’m already on my second bottle!
Milton, ON
I’ve been using this product for 5+ years now and there is no perfume that works better for me than this! The scent stays all day and I don’t have to touch up at all

Looking for your answer?