BY ADAM LEVINE

AG Hair Cosmetics Style Ultradynamics. Produce a picture-perfect style with AGs Ultradynamics extra-firm hold. Ultradynamics low alcohol fast-drying formula makes it ideal as a finishing tool providing excellent humidity resistance with zero build-up or flaking. Features: Wash Out. Water Soluble. Humitity Resistant. Fine Dry Mist. Extra Firm Hold. Ingredients- SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.) Hydroflourocarbon 152A Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methac rylate Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol AMP Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PEG 17/18 Dimethicone Phenyltrimethicone Cyclomethicone Triethyl Citrate Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Fragrance (Parfum). Directions- Hold can approx. 8-10 inches from hair and apply evenly. Specification: Item Weight- 10 oz. Type - Hair Spray. Gender -Unisex. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Heather D.
Heather D.
Independence, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume for Christmas the year it came out. I am a big Adam Levine fan, so I knew I wanted to try it and was happy about receiving it that Christmas. I opened it and tested it and instantly fell in love. My go to perfume use to be curve for EVERYTHING, which I still use as well. However, after discovering the Adam Levine fragrance for women, I buy this every time I run out. The perfume bottle is a great size and the smell goes a long way, so I don't need a lot sprayed, which lasts me 4-6 month. Best perfume I have yet to find!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle is extremely cute. Its an old school microphone! The smell, not so cute. I wouldnt say it was entirely a feminine smell, but somewhere lost between men and women. And not in a good way. If you like a muskier scent, this may be for you.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm more of a sweet candy perfume person and honestly this too spicy woodsy for me. I actually prefer the men's Adam Levine fragrance because it has a nice light citrus smell