Adam Lambert Trespassing uploaded by rebecca B.

BY ADAM LAMBERT TRESPASSING

Carina B.
Back in the day, when I actually watched American Idol faithfully, I was a huge Adam Lambert stan. Not enough to be a "Glambert", but enough to be a proud member of the Glam Nation.

The excitement fizzled out for me when I bought his debut album, For Your Entertainment. Let's be real, Adam fans. That was a terrible album.

When I read that Adam and his friends wrote and produced most of the album, I was pleased, but wary. Stuff like that can go either way. When the album leaked last year, I hadn't even heard the final cut of the single, "Never Close Our Eyes", just the Bruno Mars demo, and I wasn't impressed.

Then I hit play.

Trespassing blows FYE way out of the water. FYE isn't even in the same league as this album, which remains to be one of my favorite releases of 2012. Trespassing is half dance music, half somber ballads, and all around a fun album. While there truly are no weak songs on the album, the best track is arguably “Runnin’”, a song that appears exclusively to the deluxe edition of Trespassing.

I hesitate to give the album an A rating because it's not the BEST, I do believe that it showed off his vocal prowess much more than FYE did and could ever do. Lyrically, it still is hit or miss to me, but everything else was fantastic. Great job, Adam and co.!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This album is so different & it sounds so good. Even now it still sounds amazing. I was impressed by this album, it made me a fan. Adam truly has an amazing voice & his creativity is inspiring. Because of this album I have to listen to all of his new releases.
Alicia M.
I love Adam. Have loved Adam since day one of his Idol stint and unless he does something absolutely horrendous, I probably always will. And while I wouldn't say this is a sophomore slump, out of all of his music that I've heard, this isn't my favorite. There are a couple of songs that are all right (the title track for example) but the rest fall flat for me. This doesn't live up to his debut, in my opinion. I do love that there was an option for an actual record instead of just a CD, and proudly own one. But if anyone were to ask me which Adam Lambert song I would recommend they listen to if they wanted to see what he was about, I don't think I would choose anything from Trespassing.
Maria Y.
Syracuse, NY
I have been an Adam Lambert fan since American Idol and this CD is amazing. I loved his first cd and this one is amazing as well. I feel he is so under appreciated as an artist. He has a good mix of slower songs and dance songs my two Favorite song from this CD are Shady and Pop that lock. Those two songs are my go to getting ready and going out songs. If you are reading this and have never listened to Adam Lambert before but know him from Idol please go to Itunes and check it out you wont be sorry
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I first found out about Adam Lambert when watching Pretty Little Liars my favorite song by him is Trespassing 🎶Well I was walking for some time when I came across this sign saying who are you and where are you from we don't like when victors come🎶 His vocals are amazing.
Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
I am self proclaimed Adam Lambert's biggest fan. I have loved him since he auditioned for American Idol, and knew he was going to be a star. This album is the best by far. I loved 'For Your Entertainment,' but Trespassing is definitely more Adam. You can tell when you are watching him perform that he puts his heart and soul into every performance. He's just an all around great guy.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
There are very few albums I have liked from first listen. This one captivated me from the first note to the last. Adam Lambert's vocals shine brilliantly throughout the entire album showing a range and depth to his vocal like no other male pop singer out there today. Underneath is a beautiful work of art that stands on its own. This is a must have for any collection.
Melissa F.
Munster, IN
This is a better album than his first one! It opens with the kickin' title track and then there are a bunch of up tempo songs. It slows down a bit on Better Than I Know Myself and my personal fave Underneath! That is the best power ballod!!! A few more dancy songs, few more ballods, end in Nirvana! Woohoo!
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I do not have this CD, but have heard the songs on it. I fell in love with Adam when he was on American Idol, and went and saw Idols Live in my town for his season. He is very much a crowd-pleaser when it comes to performing, and there are a ton of fans who appreciate that!
Rebekah D.
Flagstaff
I really liked the direction of this album. I liked how he created a lighter side and a darker side to it; I think it reflected in a more realistic sense love and life.

I also LOVED the music. There were some that were party anthems and some that were ones you would listen to after a breakup. The production was top notch and I love the 90s feel of "Trespassing" with the clapping.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
What is your favorite song of the Trespassing album?
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Favorite song by him?
Kristina T.
How much does this cd cost? he is a great singer for sure! =]
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How many albums does he have out now?
Monica Y.
Los Angeles, CA
How did he become famous? I heard of him but I'm not sure if he's fromamerican idol