Adam Lambert Trespassing uploaded by rebecca B.

BY ADAM LAMBERT TRESPASSING

Elezcia S.
Clayton, NC
I favorite song is cuckoo plus he was in pretty little liars
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
He has such a beautiful voice. He really is a great singer!
Leeann P.
I really like this CD, all of the songs are fantastic!
Henley L.
La grande, OR
Amazing just amazing
Summer Y.
I'm a huge fan of adam lambert since he was in the American idol show .. i LOVE his music so much and this song is actually one of my favorite songs . He just has his won unique style and I love it . I definitely recommend it for u !
Christine R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have loved Adam Lambert since I first saw him on American Idol five years ago. This album is great. My favorites are Cuckoo, Runnin', BTIKM, Underneath, Kickin' In, and Broken English. It has a lot of different tracks and I like all of the songs on it. He is amazingly talented and has a beautiful voice.
Tori P.
Bucksport, ME
I've loved Adam for almost 4 years now and of course I was not surprised when I loved this album. His first album was great, but this time around he got a lot more time to figure out what he wanted to do, and I am glad for that! The songs are amazing and catchy.
Juliana M.
Rio de Janeiro
Let's be honest, I'm a hater when it comes to pop songs, I'm more of a rock n' roll kind of girl.. But I have to admit, I'm in LOVE with this album!!! Heard two songs watching the Halloween episode of Pretty Little Liars, I ran to my computer to google it!!
Sydney H.
Canada
I love Adam! His new album was amazing. I have friends that aren't fans of him and said they loved some of the songs off the album. It's a great album, it's got a variety of different songs on it. It's really great.
Lisa S.
Archerwill, SK
Not an Adam Lambert fan, never have been, never will, sorry! I didn't like him from the time he was on Idol, just a little over the top for me!
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
What is your favorite song of the Trespassing album?
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Favorite song by him?
Kristina T.
How much does this cd cost? he is a great singer for sure! =]
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How many albums does he have out now?
Monica Y.
Los Angeles, CA
How did he become famous? I heard of him but I'm not sure if he's fromamerican idol