Adam Lambert Trespassing uploaded by rebecca B.

BY ADAM LAMBERT TRESPASSING

camren s.
I'll admit I wasn't a fan of Adam when he was on AI but I have become a fan since. Great album! I like all the songs on this album.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Adam Lambert is awesome and has amazing songs. His music will never get old. His voice is absolutely amazing and very soulful.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I love adam if you haven't heard him before he was n American idol and did well. i am glad he has a album so talented.
Becky R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I Love this cd. Even though he is gay he makes good music. my two favorite songs on this cd are trespassing and cuckoo
Laura H.
Yes YES YESSSS!!!!! Adam Lambert never gets old, you will love his voice and the songs he has made. 5 Stars for sure :3
Lexy L.
Auburn, WA
I love Adam, so much. He is extremely talented and unique. He definitely knows how to portray that in his music.
Kristina T.
I love his voice he is such a great singer i haven't herd this album but I'm sure its amazing like his others!
Leah P.
Girard, GA
I love this album! Adam Lamber knows how to bring any song to life. I would recommend this album to everyone.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Such a great performer, would love to see him live. Definitely did not like him back then, but really do now
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY
I love adam's no trespassing album it's full of catchy and upbeat songs... I am absolutely love it :)
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
What is your favorite song of the Trespassing album?
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Favorite song by him?
Kristina T.
How much does this cd cost? he is a great singer for sure! =]
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How many albums does he have out now?
Monica Y.
Los Angeles, CA
How did he become famous? I heard of him but I'm not sure if he's fromamerican idol