Adam Lambert Trespassing uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY ADAM LAMBERT TRESPASSING

• How did he become famous? I heard of him but I'm not sure if he's...3 Answers
  • How many albums does he have out now? 3 Answers
  • Favorite song by him?6 Answers
Amy C.
I've been following Adam since his early days on Idol and I've continued to be a big fan ever since. I was a little nervous when the album was announced since I'm highly critical, but it's a great album full of dance, pop, and soulful music.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Adam Lambert. I have been following him since he first started on Youtube. I love all his music i haven't heard one song yet that i do not like. My favorite song has to be Sleepwalker but i LOVE LOVE them all.
Meg G.
Rochester, NY
I've enjoyed Adam since his Idol days, and this album is such a fun romp to listen to. Definitely danceable and radio-worthy tracks to be found. Great to work out to! And the vocals, as always with Adam, are impressive.
Vanessa C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Adam Lambert has such a great voice! I loved him since American Idol and I think he's really talented. His songs are also really catchy. Its a good album overall
Kerena K.
Arlington, VA
I love Adam's voice but his music isn't something I can get into. If you love dance tracks and raspy vocals, I would recommend this album. Despite not liking his music, I agree Adam is very talented vocally!
Ashley P.
Portage, PA
This is definitely my favorite album. I can usual find at least a song or two I don't like on an album but I love to listen to every song on Trespassing ... on repeat. The songs are beautiful and heartfelt.
Leigh P.
Euless, TX
If you like funky, discoesque, music that makes you want to get up out of your seat you will love this cd. Adam has said that this album shows who he really is. The vocals are amazing. My favorite song on the cd is 'Never Close Our Eyes' but many songs are memorable.
Michele D.
Bryant, AR
Altho I admit Adam has ah amazing voice not really my kinda music. Enjoy the other guy Kris Allen's newest album Thank You Camellia much better. Who doesn't love happy love songs tho?
Victoria U.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I must admit, at first listen, I liked his first album better and actually wasn't a huge fan of a few of the songs, but after listening through it a few times, I love them all.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I ADORE ADAM LAMBERT <3 HE HIS ALL OVER MY BEDROOM AND TRESPASSING IS BY FAR THE BEST CD SO FAR UNDERNEATH IS BEAUTIFUL AND SO RAW AND EMOATIONALLY AND CHOCKHOLD OMG
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
What is your favorite song of the Trespassing album?
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Favorite song by him?
Kristina T.
How much does this cd cost? he is a great singer for sure! =]
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How many albums does he have out now?
Monica Y.
Los Angeles, CA
How did he become famous? I heard of him but I'm not sure if he's fromamerican idol