BY ADAGIO TEAS

Rich Vanilla & Sweet, Lightly Fruity Rooibos Herb Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ; see more...

• I've been wanting to try this for a really long time but ...2 Answers
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like this flavor of rooibos tea. The vanilla notes are strong which I like in a rooibos tea. Since rooibos is supposed to be good for the body, I have tried to add it to my tea collection. I found most brands do not taste that great but the Adagio one is quite good. I have purchased many of their products over the years and have yet to be disappointed. If you are new to rooibos tea, this might be a good way to introduce this type of brew to your diet.
Jessica P.
I love almost everything I've ever bought through Adagio and this tea is no different. Red teas are very subtle in flavor and most people either love or hate them. I love this one. The vanilla makes it taste like a dessert tea.
Sydney T.
Really great tea for the money. Too bad you have to buy in such bulk, but I do go through rooibos quickly.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
I only tried this product once it was okay but not a big fan of it doesn't taste bad either.
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
This is one of my fave flavors of teas, hands down, and this brand is my ATF. It has a nice rich flavor, and it's organic, which is important to me. The price is comparable to others that aren't as good, nor organic.
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
I've been wanting to try this for a really long time but can never find it when I decide to actually buy it. Is it good?