Add a Photo

By ADAGIO TEAS
#1080 in Tea
Full Leaf Tea With Natural Blueberry Flavor Fragrant, Soft Mouthfeel With Clean, Refreshing Finish Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ;
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI

I just got this tea from the better tea club samples I get every month. This tea is so refreshing and light. I saved enough of to try it iced as well!
Agnieszka J.
Agnieszka J.

I love White and Black tea. One of my favorites! Especially the flavored ones. Rich in aroma
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Adagio tea is my absolute favorite. It is affordable and always arrives very fresh and flavorful.
Alana Y.
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH

Great for you and fantastic taste. I drink it everyday ont the morning wakes me up and keeps me energized
Maria D.
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA

I love this flavor. This is a great tea for cold brewing. I just add a bag to my iced water and let it sit there overnight in the refrigerator and the next morning I have a perfect brew. The flavor is naturally sweet so I do not need to add any sweetener to it.
Kathrine B.
Kathrine B.

I love this tea! such a nice smell and taste! very satisfying. and cant beat the price! It makes me feel so relaxed and hydrated (:
Ally k.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL

I love having an Adagio Tea right in my neighborhood because it satisfies my need to go buy more of their delicious tea! I am a fan of the blueberry white and the pear white <3 fantastic light and refreshing
Jackielyn E.
Jackielyn E.

Very delicious! Love the blueberry flavor. I reach for this when I want to drink tea at random times a day. During the summer, I like it iced!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Stafford Spgs, CT

I love the natural blueberry flavor. This tea is perfect got any time of day
Alayna L.
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN

One of my favorites! This particular tea has a very natural blueberry flavor which is very light and delicious!

Join Now