BY ADAGIO TEAS

Full Leaf Tea With Natural Fruit Flavor Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ; see more...

• Is this worth a try? And where can I ...Yes! It's great, organic loose... 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product?Go to their website. They have... 3 Answers
Adagio Teas Organic Full Leaf Green Tea
  • "Adagio tea has a really good selection of both flavored and unflavored tea, so they have something for every palate. " in 1 review
  • "No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced." in 1 review
  • "great way to add antioxidants to your diet." in 1 review
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Perris, CA
Oh em gee this product is deffinetly one of my favorite products, it's tasty and organic. Always great to drink on the go, after a nice session of working out, or just relaxing. Tasty :)
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Adagio is my favorite brand of tea... but this is not one of my favorite blends. It's a little too citrus-y for my tastes.
Amy S.
Amy S.
I love Adagio tea! I have several packages of both green and black tea, and the organic green is my favorite. It has a gentle, vegetal flavor. Adagio tea has a really good selection of both flavored and unflavored tea, so they have something for every palate.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am a tea addict and go to the store all the time! Adagio Teas is my favorite place to get teas! this one is so good and they let me try it before i bought it
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Digby, Nova Scotia
Oh my yummmm! I love to sip on green tea in a relaxing bath after a stressful day. Adagio Teas are usually pretty great, and it thrills me that they're actually as organic as they claim to be. The citrus is very, very subtle and incredibly refreshing.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
De Pere, WI
As I state in my other Adagio reviews, they were my first experience with loose leaf tea back in 2005, and I still purchase from them. Their blends are usually of a decent quality and the relationships they have with the farmers is awesome. Their customer service is usually top notch too.

The citrus green posted is a Japanese Sencha base accented with orange and lemon. When initially steeping, it can seem to have a kitchen cleaner aroma, but as the tea cools to drinking temperature so does that association. It's a bright tasting cup with a clean finish. No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you buy this product?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?