BY ADAGIO TEAS

Full Leaf Tea With Natural Fruit Flavor Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ; see more...

• Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product?3 Answers
  • "great way to add antioxidants to your diet." in 1 review
  • "Adagio tea has a really good selection of both flavored and unflavored tea, so they have something for every palate. " in 1 review
  • "No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced." in 1 review
Kathryn T.
Adagio is my favorite brand of tea... but this is not one of my favorite blends. It's a little too citrus-y for my tastes.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I tried this at my friends and I love it !! Citrus doesn't overpower the green tea!! I like the packaging as well .
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
I love green tea. White tea is my absolute favorite, but green tea is my next. It's allot beer then black tee
Juana M.
I purchased this on Amazon.com and love it! great way to add antioxidants to your diet.
NaTorria S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I have drunk many years but I have never tasted this one.. I would love to try it..
Lauren K.
De Pere, WI
As I state in my other Adagio reviews, they were my first experience with loose leaf tea back in 2005, and I still purchase from them. Their blends are usually of a decent quality and the relationships they have with the farmers is awesome. Their customer service is usually top notch too.

The citrus green posted is a Japanese Sencha base accented with orange and lemon. When initially steeping, it can seem to have a kitchen cleaner aroma, but as the tea cools to drinking temperature so does that association. It's a bright tasting cup with a clean finish. No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced.
Chelsea R.
Digby, Nova Scotia
Oh my yummmm! I love to sip on green tea in a relaxing bath after a stressful day. Adagio Teas are usually pretty great, and it thrills me that they're actually as organic as they claim to be. The citrus is very, very subtle and incredibly refreshing.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you buy this product?
Jenna A.
Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?