BY ADAGIO TEAS

Full Leaf Tea With Natural Fruit Flavor Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ; see more...

• Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product?3 Answers
Adagio Teas Organic Full Leaf Green Tea
  • "Adagio tea has a really good selection of both flavored and unflavored tea, so they have something for every palate. " in 1 review
  • "No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced." in 1 review
  • "great way to add antioxidants to your diet." in 1 review
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
I normally hate green tea but this brand is awesome I love it! It doesn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth afterwards and love it
Morgan P.
Cleveland, OH
If you love green tea you will love this product. Its super easy to make and smells amazes. It taste green and really leaves you feeling awesome after drinking it.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
I love green tea. White tea is my absolute favorite, but green tea is my next. It's allot beer then black tee
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
Foodie Expert
Adagio tea is always high in quality and this is no exception. I am quite a tea lover especially of flavored or scented green teas so this was a winner!
Cassandra S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
This tea is a little too heavily citrus flavored/scented for my liking, but people who like citrus more would probably enjoy it
Chelsea R.
Digby, Nova Scotia
Oh my yummmm! I love to sip on green tea in a relaxing bath after a stressful day. Adagio Teas are usually pretty great, and it thrills me that they're actually as organic as they claim to be. The citrus is very, very subtle and incredibly refreshing.
Lauren O.
De Pere, WI
As I state in my other Adagio reviews, they were my first experience with loose leaf tea back in 2005, and I still purchase from them. Their blends are usually of a decent quality and the relationships they have with the farmers is awesome. Their customer service is usually top notch too.

The citrus green posted is a Japanese Sencha base accented with orange and lemon. When initially steeping, it can seem to have a kitchen cleaner aroma, but as the tea cools to drinking temperature so does that association. It's a bright tasting cup with a clean finish. No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you buy this product?
Jenna A.
Foodie Expert
Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?