Add a Photo

By ADAGIO TEAS
#939 in Tea
Full Leaf Tea With Natural Fruit Flavor Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ;
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.

Adagio is my favorite brand of tea... but this is not one of my favorite blends. It's a little too citrus-y for my tastes.
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love Adagio tea! I have several packages of both green and black tea, and the organic green is my favorite. It has a gentle, vegetal flavor. Adagio tea has a really good selection of both flavored and unflavored tea, so they have something for every palate.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
De Pere, Wi

As I state in my other Adagio reviews, they were my first experience with loose leaf tea back in 2005, and I still purchase from them. Their blends are usually of a decent quality and the relationships they have with the farmers is awesome. Their customer service is usually top notch too.

The citrus green posted is a Japanese Sencha base accented with orange and lemon. When initially steeping, it can seem to have a kitchen cleaner aroma, but as the tea cools to drinking temperature so does that association. It's a bright tasting cup with a clean finish. No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I am a tea addict and go to the store all the time! Adagio Teas is my favorite place to get teas! this one is so good and they let me try it before i bought it
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Harrisburg, PA

I I love green tea from any brand but this is by far my favorite. I feel so energized and better after I drink this stuff. It's worth every penny and I love when I'm able to get my hands on it. And its taste delicious.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Montgomery, AL

I purchased this on Amazon.com and love it! great way to add antioxidants to your diet.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you buy this product?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.

Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?

Join Now