Add a Photo

By ADAGIO TEAS
#945 in Tea
Full Leaf Tea With Natural Fruit Flavor Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ;
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
De Pere, Wi

As I state in my other Adagio reviews, they were my first experience with loose leaf tea back in 2005, and I still purchase from them. Their blends are usually of a decent quality and the relationships they have with the farmers is awesome. Their customer service is usually top notch too.

The citrus green posted is a Japanese Sencha base accented with orange and lemon. When initially steeping, it can seem to have a kitchen cleaner aroma, but as the tea cools to drinking temperature so does that association. It's a bright tasting cup with a clean finish. No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced.
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love Adagio tea! I have several packages of both green and black tea, and the organic green is my favorite. It has a gentle, vegetal flavor. Adagio tea has a really good selection of both flavored and unflavored tea, so they have something for every palate.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Digby, Nova Scotia

Oh my yummmm! I love to sip on green tea in a relaxing bath after a stressful day. Adagio Teas are usually pretty great, and it thrills me that they're actually as organic as they claim to be. The citrus is very, very subtle and incredibly refreshing.
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
East Orange, NJ

I I love green tea from any brand but this is by far my favorite. I feel so energized and better after I drink this stuff. It's worth every penny and I love when I'm able to get my hands on it. And its taste delicious.
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Perris, CA

Oh em gee this product is deffinetly one of my favorite products, it's tasty and organic. Always great to drink on the go, after a nice session of working out, or just relaxing. Tasty :)
Ha H.
Ha H.
Alamosa, CO

The tea is good but a little too much citrus for me I'm not the biggest fan of hot tea but if you are this perfect for you. My mom loved it she thought it was just enough citrus.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Cleveland, OH

If you love green tea you will love this product. Its super easy to make and smells amazes. It taste green and really leaves you feeling awesome after drinking it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I am a tea addict and go to the store all the time! Adagio Teas is my favorite place to get teas! this one is so good and they let me try it before i bought it
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lewisberry, PA

Adagio tea is always high in quality and this is no exception. I am quite a tea lover especially of flavored or scented green teas so this was a winner!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Penn Valley, PA

This tea is a little too heavily citrus flavored/scented for my liking, but people who like citrus more would probably enjoy it
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you buy this product?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.

Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?

Join Now