BY ADAGIO TEAS

Full Leaf Tea With Natural Fruit Flavor Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ; see more...

• Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product?3 Answers
Adagio Teas Organic Full Leaf Green Tea
  • "Adagio tea has a really good selection of both flavored and unflavored tea, so they have something for every palate. " in 1 review
  • "No strong artificial associations, and would also be very good iced." in 1 review
  • "great way to add antioxidants to your diet." in 1 review
ANAND S.
ANAND S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love adagio and its quality. We had the classic masala chai which was full of flavor and aroma. Adagios premium teas are a must have!! Adagio Teas Organic Full Leaf Green Tea
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Harrisburg, PA
I I love green tea from any brand but this is by far my favorite. I feel so energized and better after I drink this stuff. It's worth every penny and I love when I'm able to get my hands on it. And its taste delicious.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am a tea addict and go to the store all the time! Adagio Teas is my favorite place to get teas! this one is so good and they let me try it before i bought it
Amy S.
Amy S.
I love Adagio tea! I have several packages of both green and black tea, and the organic green is my favorite. It has a gentle, vegetal flavor. Adagio tea has a really good selection of both flavored and unflavored tea, so they have something for every palate.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Adagio is my favorite brand of tea... but this is not one of my favorite blends. It's a little too citrus-y for my tastes.
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Perris, CA
Oh em gee this product is deffinetly one of my favorite products, it's tasty and organic. Always great to drink on the go, after a nice session of working out, or just relaxing. Tasty :)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I tried this at my friends and I love it !! Citrus doesn't overpower the green tea!! I like the packaging as well .
Juana M.
Juana M.
I purchased this on Amazon.com and love it! great way to add antioxidants to your diet.
Rebechia B.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
I love green tea. White tea is my absolute favorite, but green tea is my next. It's allot beer then black tee
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Cleveland, OH
If you love green tea you will love this product. Its super easy to make and smells amazes. It taste green and really leaves you feeling awesome after drinking it.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you buy this product?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Foodie Expert
Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?