Add a Photo

By ADAGIO TEAS
#1138 in Tea
Full Leaf Tea With Natural Fruit Flavor Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ;
Juana M.
Juana M.
Montgomery, AL
I purchased this on Amazon.com and love it! great way to add antioxidants to your diet.
Rebechia B.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
I love green tea. White tea is my absolute favorite, but green tea is my next. It's allot beer then black tee
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London
Adagio tea is always high in quality and this is no exception. I am quite a tea lover especially of flavored or scented green teas so this was a winner!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Ann Arbor, MI
This tea is a little too heavily citrus flavored/scented for my liking, but people who like citrus more would probably enjoy it
Ha H.
Ha H.
Alamosa, CO
The tea is good but a little too much citrus for me I'm not the biggest fan of hot tea but if you are this perfect for you. My mom loved it she thought it was just enough citrus.
NaTorria S.
NaTorria S.
Lithia Springs, GA
I have drunk many years but I have never tasted this one.. I would love to try it..
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
I normally hate green tea but this brand is awesome I love it! It doesn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth afterwards and love it
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Harrisburg, PA
I I love green tea from any brand but this is by far my favorite. I feel so energized and better after I drink this stuff. It's worth every penny and I love when I'm able to get my hands on it. And its taste delicious.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Cleveland, OH
If you love green tea you will love this product. Its super easy to make and smells amazes. It taste green and really leaves you feeling awesome after drinking it.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I tried this at my friends and I love it !! Citrus doesn't overpower the green tea!! I like the packaging as well .
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you buy this product?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?