Add a Photo

By ADAGIO TEAS
#939 in Tea
Full Leaf Tea With Natural Fruit Flavor Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ;
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Cleveland, OH

If you love green tea you will love this product. Its super easy to make and smells amazes. It taste green and really leaves you feeling awesome after drinking it.
Rebechia B.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT

I love green tea. White tea is my absolute favorite, but green tea is my next. It's allot beer then black tee
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA

Adagio tea is always high in quality and this is no exception. I am quite a tea lover especially of flavored or scented green teas so this was a winner!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Ann Arbor, MI

This tea is a little too heavily citrus flavored/scented for my liking, but people who like citrus more would probably enjoy it
Ha H.
Ha H.
Alamosa, CO

The tea is good but a little too much citrus for me I'm not the biggest fan of hot tea but if you are this perfect for you. My mom loved it she thought it was just enough citrus.
NaTorria S.
NaTorria S.
Lithia Springs, GA

I have drunk many years but I have never tasted this one.. I would love to try it..
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN

I normally hate green tea but this brand is awesome I love it! It doesn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth afterwards and love it
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Digby, Nova Scotia

Oh my yummmm! I love to sip on green tea in a relaxing bath after a stressful day. Adagio Teas are usually pretty great, and it thrills me that they're actually as organic as they claim to be. The citrus is very, very subtle and incredibly refreshing.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX

I tried this at my friends and I love it !! Citrus doesn't overpower the green tea!! I like the packaging as well .
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Perris, CA

Oh em gee this product is deffinetly one of my favorite products, it's tasty and organic. Always great to drink on the go, after a nice session of working out, or just relaxing. Tasty :)
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you buy this product?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.

Is this worth a try? And where can I find this? Target?

Join Now