BY ADAGIO TEAS

Premium Ceylon With Flavor Of Perfectly Ripened Mangoes Juicy Texture, Creamy Dry Finish Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ; see more...

• Does this tea work with Teavana brewers?1 Answers
  • This sounds super yummy where can i find this tea >?4 Answers
Adagio Teas Organic Full Leaf Black Tea
  • "I enjoy teas, this tea taste really good hot and even better cold." in 2 reviews
  • "I always keep it one hand. " in 1 review
  • "Adagio Mango is very tasty." in 1 review
  • "It's perfect for refreshing yourself on a hot day, but it also works well as a hot tea." in 1 review
Cheyenne W.
Such a beautiful scent and flavor. I have had it at room temperature and also hot. Oh it is sooo delicious when drinking it as a hot tea. Makes my morning so much better! Adagio Mango is very tasty.
Stephanie P.
Chattanooga, TN
This was one of the first teas I tried from Adagio teas. It was more than satisfying. It's perfect for refreshing yourself on a hot day, but it also works well as a hot tea.
Kelly B.
Pearl River, LA
I love my teas. This Adagio Mango tea is really good. Very fruity and light. I love to mix this mango with a black cherry for a nice zing. It's quite different than other flavored teas.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
I love this tea, and believe me, I have a great variety of teas and always looking for new ones to try. I drink it when i need a boost or I'm feeling sleepy
Jennifer V.
San Antonio , TX
I make this alone as a tea or mix it with other teas and it never disappoints. I love the smell and the flavor. I always keep it one hand.
Kourt M.
This tea is so delicious. I love the mango flavor and I find that sugar is not needed for me in this one. Tastes great iced or hot.
Leslie L.
Compton, CA
I enjoy teas, this tea taste really good hot and even better cold. It needs just a little sweetener and it's perfect
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
This is a great black tea. It is caffeinated so it gets you energized, and the added taste of mango is fabulous!
Saleen G.
New Lenox, IL
This brand of tea is always good my son and I prefer better brands of tea and adagio is one of our favorites
Dominique V.
Pomona
I wasn't sure about trying this new tea but its delicious! one of my new favorites
zaveaire c.
This sounds super yummy where can i find this tea >?
Valerie C.
Does this tea work with Teavana brewers?