BY ADAGIO TEAS

Southern Gem Of A Fruit Combined With Naturally Sweet White Tea Flowery Peach Aroma, Juicy & Very Ripe Flavor, Slightly Dry Finish Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal UV Blocking Clear Lid ; see more...

• Where can I find this to give it a try since I love tryin...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this?4 Answers
  • Where can you buy this local and not online?7 Answers
Brittany H.
Adagio is one of my favorite tea brands! I've even written about them in a blog post. They have such great quality tea for an affordable price...they make it easy for anyone to start brewing loose leaf tea. I've tried this particular flavor and it's great! Subtle peach notes to go with such a delicate white tea. It's great hot, I haven't tried it iced.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
This peach tea is so delicious. The tin it comes in is absolutely adorable, major props to the marketing team because this is some of the cutest packaging I've ever seen. This tea is perfect for anytime of the day and tastes great!
Kasia K.
This peach tea has to one of the best teas I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. It really does have a peachy flavor that isn't washed out. It has a great scent as well. The price is a bit high, although I do recommend it to people who enjoy fruity teas!
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Yes, please! So far, I've liked all the Adagio loose teas that I've tried, including this peachy one. I like this one as an iced tea. Don't even need sweetener - tasty without!
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I love the Adagio Teas. The Peachy White is among the best. It is very fruity, and is a great summer tea. I brew it, and then use as iced tea. Super yummy.
Stephanie P.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm a total tea fanatic and this tea has the perfect balance of peach to it. I drink it freshly boiled, no sugar or anything. Not to mention the smell is absolutely intoxicating!
meagan a.
It is very good it is different and I would recommend it to others and it's kind of expensive on my end but OK
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Where can you buy this local and not online?
Amanda H.
Where can I find this?
Nina G.
Where can I find this to give it a try since I love trying new teas?