BY ADAGIO TEAS

Rich Vanilla&Nbsp;&Amp; Sweet, Lightly Fruity Rooibos Herb &Nbsp; Mellow Flavor, Smooth Finish Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal Uv Blocking Clear Lid Made In Usa see more...

• I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples on...2 Answers
  • What is this ?3 Answers
  • I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas wit...2 Answers
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I am a big tea drinker. And I was looking for something that I could use as a mid day treat for myself. I found I really did not enjoy this tea at all. The vanilla was too much for me and had a very artificial taste to it.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea is delicious I have a cup at least once a day. Not to mention the reusable tin is so convenient
Elly L.
Teas are amazing and they're good for you and they're calming at the same time. This tea is really good and adiago just makes amazing tea all the time. I kind of expects a lot from this brand
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
I just love teas in general. This brad has great teas. This particular one is not for everyone. You should be 8nto cinnamon and nutmeg, at least it's what rooibos reminds me of.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
This tea is so amazing. I love the taste of it and how calming it was, this is a great tea and I would recommend it
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This tea is very tasty. However it's a little too pricey for my budget. It's a purchase I'd make with a coupon.
sal p.
Vancouver , BC
I'm a tea fanatic and I like this tea. It tastes great and goes down smoothly. It is comforting by the fire or poolside.
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love tea but I've never tried this brand. Where can I get it? :)
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
What is this ?
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas with vanilla is it strong or a soft tea?
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples online?