BY ADAGIO TEAS

Rich Vanilla&Nbsp;&Amp; Sweet, Lightly Fruity Rooibos Herb &Nbsp; Mellow Flavor, Smooth Finish Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal Uv Blocking Clear Lid Made In Usa see more...

• I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples online?2 Answers
  • What is this ?3 Answers
  • I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas with ...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Foodie Expert
I really love this product! I use it at least once a week or more and highly recommend it to my friends!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Levittown, PA
Adiago Vanilla Rooibos loose tea yummy... Nice alone or mixed with mazcha and raw honey... this is a perfect pick me up !!!
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I REALLY LIKE TEAS AND THIS TEA IS ALSO YUMMY I LIKE IT A LOT AND ENJOY A CUP OF HOT TEA ALL DAY LONG.
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
Foodie Expert

A great flavored tea with enough vanilla to make it sweet and not cloying. The container is so well designed as to keep the flavors intact. Adagio teas as some of the best on the market.
Meg E.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I am a big tea drinker. And I was looking for something that I could use as a mid day treat for myself. I found I really did not enjoy this tea at all. The vanilla was too much for me and had a very artificial taste to it.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Foodie Expert
This tea is so amazing. I love the taste of it and how calming it was, this is a great tea and I would recommend it
sal p.
sal p.
Vancouver, Bc
I'm a tea fanatic and I like this tea. It tastes great and goes down smoothly. It is comforting by the fire or poolside.
Karla Y.
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love tea but I've never tried this brand. Where can I get it? :)
percephanie s.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
What is this ?
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples online?
Shaelyn K.
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas with vanilla is it strong or a soft tea?