BY ADAGIO TEAS

Rich Vanilla&Nbsp;&Amp; Sweet, Lightly Fruity Rooibos Herb &Nbsp; Mellow Flavor, Smooth Finish Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal Uv Blocking Clear Lid Made In Usa see more...

• I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples on...2 Answers
  • What is this ?3 Answers
  • I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas wit...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Jessica P.
My favorite Rooibos tea. Light flavor and a good amount of vanilla without tasting fake. Nice to have decaf options!
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
This tea is so amazing. I love the taste of it and how calming it was, this is a great tea and I would recommend it
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This tea is very tasty. However it's a little too pricey for my budget. It's a purchase I'd make with a coupon.
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
I really love this product! I use it at least once a week or more and highly recommend it to my friends!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea is delicious I have a cup at least once a day. Not to mention the reusable tin is so convenient
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I REALLY LIKE TEAS AND THIS TEA IS ALSO YUMMY I LIKE IT A LOT AND ENJOY A CUP OF HOT TEA ALL DAY LONG.
sal p.
Vancouver , BC
I'm a tea fanatic and I like this tea. It tastes great and goes down smoothly. It is comforting by the fire or poolside.
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love tea but I've never tried this brand. Where can I get it? :)
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
What is this ?
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas with vanilla is it strong or a soft tea?
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples online?