BY ADAGIO TEAS

Rich Vanilla&Nbsp;&Amp; Sweet, Lightly Fruity Rooibos Herb &Nbsp; Mellow Flavor, Smooth Finish Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal Uv Blocking Clear Lid Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Elly L.
Elly L.
Teas are amazing and they're good for you and they're calming at the same time. This tea is really good and adiago just makes amazing tea all the time. I kind of expects a lot from this brand
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
My favorite Rooibos tea. Light flavor and a good amount of vanilla without tasting fake. Nice to have decaf options!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I have been drinking looseleaf rooibos tea regularly ever since I was a child and am a huge lover of many other types of tea as well. Adagio has quickly earned my respect with their wide range of quality teas. I particularly love their rooibos with vanilla - the soft tones of the vanilla caress and perfectly complement the classic rooibos flavor that I know and love so well. They're a perfect pair!
member-b1784fd40
member-b1784fd40
I'm not really into teas but I love this one! It's a reasonable price for an awesome, full of flavor, easy to make drunk!
Irina W.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
My favorite of all robouis teas. It has smooth finish with a hint of vanilla. A nice option to have as naturally non caffeine tea.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
I love love love roobios teas and Adagio is a great company to order from. This was one of the first teas i ordered from them and I've since ordered more. If you love chai you should also try their vanilla roobios chai too. Delicious and caffeine free.
sal p.
sal p.
Vancouver, Bc
I'm a tea fanatic and I like this tea. It tastes great and goes down smoothly. It is comforting by the fire or poolside.
Karla Y.
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love tea but I've never tried this brand. Where can I get it? :)
percephanie s.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples online?
Shaelyn K.
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas with vanilla is it strong or a soft tea?