Add a Photo

By ADAGIO TEAS
#973 in Tea
Rich Vanilla&Nbsp;&Amp; Sweet, Lightly Fruity Rooibos Herb &Nbsp; Mellow Flavor, Smooth Finish Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal Uv Blocking Clear Lid Made In Usa
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

My favorite Rooibos tea. Light flavor and a good amount of vanilla without tasting fake. Nice to have decaf options!
Meg E.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA

I am a big tea drinker. And I was looking for something that I could use as a mid day treat for myself. I found I really did not enjoy this tea at all. The vanilla was too much for me and had a very artificial taste to it.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I have been drinking looseleaf rooibos tea regularly ever since I was a child and am a huge lover of many other types of tea as well. Adagio has quickly earned my respect with their wide range of quality teas. I particularly love their rooibos with vanilla - the soft tones of the vanilla caress and perfectly complement the classic rooibos flavor that I know and love so well. They're a perfect pair!
member-b1784fd40
member-b1784fd40

I'm not really into teas but I love this one! It's a reasonable price for an awesome, full of flavor, easy to make drunk!
Irina W.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA

My favorite of all robouis teas. It has smooth finish with a hint of vanilla. A nice option to have as naturally non caffeine tea.
sal p.
sal p.
Vancouver, Bc

I'm a tea fanatic and I like this tea. It tastes great and goes down smoothly. It is comforting by the fire or poolside.
Karla Y.
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love tea but I've never tried this brand. Where can I get it? :)
percephanie s.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA

Shaelyn K.
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN

I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas with vanilla is it strong or a soft tea?
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA

I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples online?