BY ADAGIO TEAS

Rich Vanilla&Nbsp;&Amp; Sweet, Lightly Fruity Rooibos Herb &Nbsp; Mellow Flavor, Smooth Finish Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal Uv Blocking Clear Lid Made In Usa see more...

• I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any sa...2 Answers
  • What is this ?3 Answers
  • I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos ...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Jewels G.
This tea is a new addition to my collection. I've heard great things about roobios tea so of course I went to adagio website to get some. Man I'm so happy I did! This tea is so amazingly good! It goes down smooth and all I have to put in it is some agave and bam! Good stuff! I'm officially addicted and about to purchase more today.
Taylor S.
I have been drinking looseleaf rooibos tea regularly ever since I was a child and am a huge lover of many other types of tea as well. Adagio has quickly earned my respect with their wide range of quality teas. I particularly love their rooibos with vanilla - the soft tones of the vanilla caress and perfectly complement the classic rooibos flavor that I know and love so well. They're a perfect pair!
Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
I love love love roobios teas and Adagio is a great company to order from. This was one of the first teas i ordered from them and I've since ordered more. If you love chai you should also try their vanilla roobios chai too. Delicious and caffeine free.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

A great flavored tea with enough vanilla to make it sweet and not cloying. The container is so well designed as to keep the flavors intact. Adagio teas as some of the best on the market.
Elly L.
Teas are amazing and they're good for you and they're calming at the same time. This tea is really good and adiago just makes amazing tea all the time. I kind of expects a lot from this brand
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
I just love teas in general. This brad has great teas. This particular one is not for everyone. You should be 8nto cinnamon and nutmeg, at least it's what rooibos reminds me of.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I am a big tea drinker. And I was looking for something that I could use as a mid day treat for myself. I found I really did not enjoy this tea at all. The vanilla was too much for me and had a very artificial taste to it.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
My favorite of all robouis teas. It has smooth finish with a hint of vanilla. A nice option to have as naturally non caffeine tea.
Lisa H.
Levittown, PA
Adiago Vanilla Rooibos loose tea yummy... Nice alone or mixed with mazcha and raw honey... this is a perfect pick me up !!!
member-b1784fd40
I'm not really into teas but I love this one! It's a reasonable price for an awesome, full of flavor, easy to make drunk!
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love tea but I've never tried this brand. Where can I get it? :)
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
What is this ?
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas with vanilla is it strong or a soft tea?
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples online?