Add a Photo

By ADAGIO TEAS
#1007 in Tea
Rich Vanilla&Nbsp;&Amp; Sweet, Lightly Fruity Rooibos Herb &Nbsp; Mellow Flavor, Smooth Finish Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal Uv Blocking Clear Lid Made In Usa
Jen H.
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
I love love love roobios teas and Adagio is a great company to order from. This was one of the first teas i ordered from them and I've since ordered more. If you love chai you should also try their vanilla roobios chai too. Delicious and caffeine free.
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH

A great flavored tea with enough vanilla to make it sweet and not cloying. The container is so well designed as to keep the flavors intact. Adagio teas as some of the best on the market.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I REALLY LIKE TEAS AND THIS TEA IS ALSO YUMMY I LIKE IT A LOT AND ENJOY A CUP OF HOT TEA ALL DAY LONG.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Levittown, PA
Adiago Vanilla Rooibos loose tea yummy... Nice alone or mixed with mazcha and raw honey... this is a perfect pick me up !!!
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Pflugerville, TX
I really love this product! I use it at least once a week or more and highly recommend it to my friends!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea is delicious I have a cup at least once a day. Not to mention the reusable tin is so convenient
Audbrey M.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
This tea is very tasty. However it's a little too pricey for my budget. It's a purchase I'd make with a coupon.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
This tea is so amazing. I love the taste of it and how calming it was, this is a great tea and I would recommend it
Happy P.
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
I just love teas in general. This brad has great teas. This particular one is not for everyone. You should be 8nto cinnamon and nutmeg, at least it's what rooibos reminds me of.
Elly L.
Elly L.
Teas are amazing and they're good for you and they're calming at the same time. This tea is really good and adiago just makes amazing tea all the time. I kind of expects a lot from this brand
Karla Y.
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love tea but I've never tried this brand. Where can I get it? :)
percephanie s.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
What is this ?
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
I have to try this! Where can I find it? Are there any samples online?
Shaelyn K.
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I never tried this is it any good i see a lot of rooibos teas with vanilla is it strong or a soft tea?