BY ADAGIO TEAS

Full Bodied & Refreshing Deep, Rich Fruity Flavor & Sweet-Spicy Aroma Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal UV Blocking Clear Lid ; see more...

• Where do you buy this brand? Does it really taste like sangria/1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Keri S.
Newnan , Ga
This tea is the most delicious tea I have tried. It is very affordable and it taste great! No need for improvement. It was beyond my expectations. I didn't imagine it would taste so good. I would highly recommend it.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
I love the container!!! I use them them for craft storage after I finish using the tea. The tea has a nice flavor and since its loose I can mix it with other flavors. It's very good iced
Tunisia C.
The Fruit Sangria Tea is the bomb, the flavor is so fruity. I got this product in a free sampler and fell in love with it. I bought a full bottle because of the flavor.
Lauren K.
De Pere, WI
Adagio was my first experience with loose leaf tea back in 2005, and I still purchase from them. Their blends are usually of a decent quality and the relationships they have with the farmers is awesome.

The fruit sangria blend isn't one of my favorites, but it is definitely a superb summer cup when served iced. It tastes a lot like Kool-Aid, only with added health benefits.
Tuyet K.
Edmonton, AB
Where do you buy this brand? Does it really taste like sangria/