BY ADAGIO TEAS

Delightfully Sweet, Lifted By Citrusy Freshness   Clean, Vegetal Notes Of Green Tea Seamlessly Blended With Citrus Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal UV Blocking Clear Lid ; see more...

• "It has notes of citrus that blend well into the green tea." in 1 review
  • "It's helpful with tummy aches or a way better substitute for coffee" in 1 review
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I love this flavor! It has notes of citrus that blend well into the green tea. You can drink it hot or cold, but i prefer it cold with a wedge of orange or lime in it. The canister it comes in keeps the tea leaves fresh and doesn't allow moisture in to ruin them. Great product!
Nina K.
Wellington, AL
I love Adagio. I have been purchasing my loose leaf teas from them for about 5 years now. Always great stuff. The Libra blend is by far my favorite and couldn't live with out my ingenue tea pot.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
I love this stuff. Perfect taste from it, I like it cold or hot depending on the day. It's helpful with tummy aches or a way better substitute for coffee
Jessica W.
This is wonderful Jasmine green tea. I love the taste of this tea. The tea has a floral aroma and it is just lovely.
jennifer s.
Browns Mills, NJ
Good teas to have when you have a cold or on a cold winters night or anytime also
Jamie d.
Longford Town, Co. Longford
I am really in to herbal tea's I find they are a great detox when I have been naughty I started drinking this and I love it. My skin is really clear and it takes yummy.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Is this good to lose weight?