Adagio Teas Loose Black Tea Tin uploaded by Sarah R.

BY ADAGIO TEAS

Malty & Deep Flavor With A Rounded Sweetness   Blends Citrusy Notes Of Ceylon With Malty Underscore Of Assam Easy-To-Fasten Latch Provides Air-Tight Seal UV Blocking Clear Lid ; see more...

Adagio Teas Loose Black Tea Tin
  • "Have been a long time tea drinker, and Adagio was my first foray into the world of loose leaf teas." in 1 review
  • "The loose leaf tea is wonderful because you can truly see all of the ingredients that go into the tea." in 1 review
Jess C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my first experience with a breakfast tea, but I absolutely LOVE it. I can't drink coffee, so this is the thing that gets me going in the morning. I do wish Adagio still sent the teas in tins, but the sealed packs take up far less room in my cabinet.
Taylor W.
Lafayette, IN
I absolutely love Adagio tea! The Irish breakfast tea is one of my favorites. It's robust and delicious at any time of day. The loose leaf tea is wonderful because you can truly see all of the ingredients that go into the tea. I highly recommend you try this tea!
Jacqui W.
Skokie, IL
Love love love this tea! Best Irish breakfast I've had - but that's no surprise because I can say that about all Adagio teas. :) They also have a great rewards program online - very easy to get free tea!
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI
Have been a long time tea drinker, and Adagio was my first foray into the world of loose leaf teas. Love the selections they have, and love that the tins are sturdy and reusable.
Wendy R.
Tonawanda, NY
My husband proposed to me with one of these canisters of tea. He led me on an Easter scavenger hunt around the house and the last "clue" was under the lid. Mine was a special blend he custom made on their site. It was pretty good. :)
Jessica P.
Absolutely adore all the Adagio teas that I've tried. This is a great Irish Breakfast. Adagio also has a wonderful reward program and ships nice & quickly.
Kathryn T.
One of the best Irish Breakfast teas I've ever had in my life. Also, if you get a chance, stop by and Adagio store. The customer service is fantastic!
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite teas. I tried in on vacation and haven't found it in stores near me yet. Such great flavor and freshness!
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Great irish breakfast. Absolutely love the smell and the taste. Its perfect to start the day.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
I want to try loose tea, is the taste different compared to tea bags?
Donica A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your favorite blend of Tea?
Kathryn T.
Abbey C.
Metal or silicone tea strainer for this? Which works best and affects taste least.