Adagio Teas IngenuiTEA

by Adagio Teas

The Ingenious Teapot Enjoy the superior flavor of gourmet iced tea. Drink better tea for a fraction of cost with this ingenious teapot! Microwavable: No need for kettle.  Microwave water directly inside the teapot. Durable: Made of tough food-grade plastic.  Will not shatter or break. Practical: Very economical.  Great taste at a fraction of the bottled tea price. Makes 32 ounces Works with any pitcher Works well both indoors and out. Easy to use and clean ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adagio Teas IngenuiTEA!
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
Excellent tea infuser. It's easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store. I keep one of these at home and one at work so I can enjoy my tea everywhere. It's great for when you just need a quick cup of tea. They are also super affordable so it's not a problem when they need to be replaced.
Sara R.
Pasadena, CA
This is by far the best way to brew lose leaf tea. Scope the tea in and fill with water. When done, put on top of mug and it drains out into the mug. I measure the water in the mug first and then pour it onto the brewer so I know I’m using the correct amount.
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
I bought this last summer, and I'm absolutely in love with it! It's such an awesome design and has made my tea addiction worse but I love how you can see the loose leaf tea steep and not get tea leaves in your cup.
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
Adagio Teas IngenuiTEA uploaded by Sahi A.
Who doesn’t like a good hot flavored cup of black tea! Yess this is a must try! And love all four flavors 💕
Jenna U.
This is great for loose leaf tea lovers! It's super simple to clean up after, great value, and easy to use.
Elana K.
New City, NY
I bought this after my Teavana one developed lots of tiny cracks throughout the plastic. The new version of this does not have a removable filter, so I am not sure how the new ones are able to be cleaned. Mine is an older model so the filter actually comes out and I can wash under it. The plastic is thick and durable. I took away a star in the review because there is a section of the cover that is very difficult to clean.. it is an area with a double layer of plastic, with only a tiny space in between. Other than that, I am happy with this product, and have been using it multiple times per day.
Rebecca C.
W Jefferson, OH
I've been using this teapot for at least a couple of years now, and it hasn't let me down even once. It's completely perfect for loose-leaf tea since you don't have to deal with the mess and hassle of a tea ball.
Jennifer D.
Jacksonville, FL
Last year my family switched from soda to tea. I use the Adagio IngenuiTEA every day to make a pitcher of iced tea. I love this product. I have used it every day for almost a year and have never once had a problem.
DrClaudia T.
Cambridge , MN
This works well. It keeps the tea hot until I put it into my travel mug. No complaints here! Only one I bought has a top that falls off too much. Otherwise, this works.
Kera M.
Boston
A solid loose tea steeper. I’ve been an Adagio customer for 10+ years and I’m only on my second steeper (I think I just lost the old one in a move). Easy to clean, inexpensive, and reliable.

Looking for your answer?