BY ADAGIO TEAS

Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I love Adagio's loose leaf teas. A little more affordable than other upscale tea sellers, such as Teavana, but still great quality. Huge online selection with affordable, generously sized samples so you can try out lots of different varieties. Once you try fresh, loose leaf teas, you will be so spoiled. Regular store-bought tea bags will seem so cheap and tasteless in comparison.
Cici P.
Edison, NJ
The smell. The smell. The smell. Yes its repeating three times because I love the smell of jasmine and it being incorporated into the drink made the drink taste even better! It was light and refreshing! Perfect for the summer!
Joanne S.
Princeton, KY
I love this tea! Jasmine is my favorites anyway and to have a tea that is unsweetened for my son is great in my book!
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Very hard to fine this brand of iced tea ! I was searching for it everywhere because the taste was amazing !
Lauren C.
Mc kees rocks, PA
I love this stuff!!!! I don't see it often but whenever I do, I make sure I buy it
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I wonder where can I buy that?