BY A+D

It's not a scientific fact, but we think that four out of 10 cranky babies are suffering from diaper rash. To improve these babies' spirits , we suggest trying A+D Ointment. Its got zinc oxide, the number one pediatrician-recommended ingredient for fighting diaper rash. In addition, the aloe in A+D soothes and protects babies' irritated skin. In helping to seal out wetness, A+D ointment goes a long way to keeping babies dry and maybe even ... cheerful. A+D® Gold Standard of Protection™ Provides Long lasting Protection Treats & Calms the Rash Easy to Apply, Easy to Wipe Off A+D Zinc Oxide Cream is specially formulated with Dimethicone and Zinc Oxide for fast, effective treatment - and long lasting protection from diaper rash. A+D Zinc Oxide Cream contains the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Ingredient, Zinc Oxide, to treat and calm the rash, relieve discomfort, a

• How effective is this diaper rash cream? I've been lookin...4 Answers
  • Have no idea which cream is good for Yeast infection. Not...1 Answers
  • I am looking for something similar to the hospital kind t...1 Answers
A+D Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream with Aloe
  • "not only for any diaper rash but for all sorts of things since my husband likes to do a lot of DIY projects where he has gotten some slight burns." in 6 reviews
  • "this is one of the best diaper rash creams I used on my baby girl:) it didn't stain & was gentle on her bum:)" in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff works wonders!" in 1 review
Sheyna L.
HONOLULU
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My sister recommended this product and stating this was the only product she would use on her daughter. So I gave it a try, I’m not crazy about this product but I do like it. It does help with the diaper rash my little one would get but it’s not fast healing like Desitin. But still overall a great product!
RoseMary R.
New York City
Now I know your probably like why would I need diaper rash cream. So let me let you in on a little secret. This works wonders on those hideous breakouts that happen to surface on your face like a volcano from Hawaii. I use this stuff at night on the site for 3 nights max and it’s gone! I also use this for my tattoos as well.

You guys need to have one at home.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We used other rash creams in the beginning and then randomly bought this brand and realized we had been missing out! This cleared my sons diaper rash up faster than other had and it rubs on much nicer than others! We will continue to buy this brand in the future!
Callie C.
Portland
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I thought that I would really enjoy using this product because it is highly recommended and I figured by adding aloe it would be extra gentle. However I think my child has a sensitivity to zinc oxide so I discontinued using it as I found it made his diaper rash worse. I do like the other A&D Products for my child sensitive skin however.
Kayla B.
Mesa
We love A&D because it has a thin consistency and it always helps diaper rash. We have used other ointments and this has been our overall favorite. A & D Diaper Rash Ointment & Skin Protectant, Original -1.5 ounces
Johnna G.
california
Purchased at: Target
Effective but I didn’t like the smell. At all. It’s a strong medicine like smell, a little too strong especially as a baby product. I prefer a different brand, would not buy again mostly because of the strong smell.
Kaitlyn C.
Sod, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My sons bottom is super sensitive and breaks out often so we always have this on hand! After one use I can always tell a difference. It is also non toxic which puts my mind to ease if he would ever get ahold of it
Sara L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the only diaper rash cream that worked on my son’s stubborn diaper rash. We tried everything, EVERYTHING! So grateful we gave this a shot and started seeing results in less than 24 hours.
Brittney P.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I use brown A+D almost daily and everytime my kids have an active diaper rash, I use the blue A+D ointment. Honestly, a lather of this can clear up diaper rash over night!
Syeda A.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter have sensitive skin and this is a great product that prevents daiper rash, provides soothing relief for daiper rash , and cleans easily.. it's easily spreadable and wipe off well..
grissy f.
What about the smell?
Maria Z.
Mississauga
Have no idea which cream is good for Yeast infection. Nothing works for my 5 months old girl.
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am looking for something similar to the hospital kind that they give/provide. it was sime and had no smell.

Amazon