Ad-tech Mini Glue Gun with Glue uploaded by Oyuky R.

BY ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES #44 in Craft Supplies

AD TECH-Mini Glue Gun Pack. This hi-temp mini-sized glue gun is perfect for all kinds of home; office and school projects including crafts; home decor; and some much more. It features a built-in stand and a 5 foot cord. It is designed to be used with AdTech mini size glue sticks (Hi-Temp and Multi-Temp) and includes ten to get you started. Overall dimensions are 4-1/2x4x1 inch. Complete package contents include one glue gun and ten glue sticks. UL listed. Non- toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Imported. see more...

Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
Green Pond, SC
I have easily 6 hot glue guns that I have collected over the years but this is the one I reach for the most often. I can literally see it from where I'm sitting right now I use it that often lol. Its a nice handy little glue gun. Don't expect it to actually stand upright on its base though.
I do see one review below saying that the glue sticks kept falling out, If the gluestick can't yet reach the piece that grabs and feeds in the stick, it will just fall out. that means you don't need a new one yet.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
This gun is a really good price and gets the job done. It has lasted me for years and it keeps going on strong. I respect how long it has lasted me especially since I only paid three or four dollars for it. It is perfect for any crafter or anyone who needs a cheap glue gun. Nothing too memorable about it though.
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
This gun is great for the price. I want to say I only paid $5 for it. I have used it over and over again. The only problem is the tube of glue are very small and don't last very long. I'm always putting more in. But I bought a refill package at the dollar store.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Affordable and it gets the job done, nothing special however that makes this one stand out upon all the other hot glue guns out there.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Grandview, MO
It's ok. Super tiny and not much power. I'd honestly prefer having a larger gun that does a bette job of hearing the glue.
Debbie J.
Debbie J.
04281
Mega Parent Expert
This blue gun works good for a high temp. It does get too hot too fast. I reccomend a low temp glue gun because if the gun is on too long with glue stick in it, it tends to melt the stick of glue In no time! My next glue gun, will be low temp!
Leah F.
Leah F.
Cambridge
So I got this bad boy at Joann's and a seriously use this all the time. I love the pink I think it just sums me up. I use this all time by doing crafts are fixing up my shoes or varies others. It's a great deal and an essential.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I looooooooove doing crafts and I love glue guns! I have many and I use them for everything! Not only crafts but to repair toys and household items as well! This one is great and works amazingly! I really like it.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Mega Parent Expert
This hot glue gun works great. It heats up fairly quickly. I love getting creative and making my own home decorations. Keeps me busy and crafty.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Mega Parent Expert
I like how small it is because it's still a good size but easier to pack up and carry with you. It works really well and I recommend getting this one
Senna O.
Senna O.
Verdun, QC
how does the gun's smaller size affect its effectiveness? and how fast dows it heat up?