Ad-tech Mini Glue Gun with Glue uploaded by Oyuky R.

BY ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES #43 in Craft Supplies

AD TECH-Mini Glue Gun Pack. This hi-temp mini-sized glue gun is perfect for all kinds of home; office and school projects including crafts; home decor; and some much more. It features a built-in stand and a 5 foot cord. It is designed to be used with AdTech mini size glue sticks (Hi-Temp and Multi-Temp) and includes ten to get you started. Overall dimensions are 4-1/2x4x1 inch. Complete package contents include one glue gun and ten glue sticks. UL listed. Non- toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Imported. see more...

Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this glue gun at the dollar store for under $5 because it was pink and I needed a glue glue that day. I wasn't expecting it to lay but I've had it for maybe 2 years now and it's still going strong. It does the same exact thing as other glue guns so I'm very happy with it, especially since I'm always doing DIY's. đź’–
Debbie J.
04281
This blue gun works good for a high temp. It does get too hot too fast. I reccomend a low temp glue gun because if the gun is on too long with glue stick in it, it tends to melt the stick of glue In no time! My next glue gun, will be low temp!
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
So I got this bad boy at Joann's and a seriously use this all the time. I love the pink I think it just sums me up. I use this all time by doing crafts are fixing up my shoes or varies others. It's a great deal and an essential.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I looooooooove doing crafts and I love glue guns! I have many and I use them for everything! Not only crafts but to repair toys and household items as well! This one is great and works amazingly! I really like it.
Emily V.
I like how small it is because it's still a good size but easier to pack up and carry with you. It works really well and I recommend getting this one
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Decorator Expert
This hot glue gun works great. It heats up fairly quickly. I love getting creative and making my own home decorations. Keeps me busy and crafty.
Araceli  R.
La Villa, TX
Good product... This mini hand glue gun is great for crafts and activities with children. It's easy to use.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
Great product! Handy for crafting and it doesn't get too hot like some glue guns! Even heating and doesn't pour out and make messes like other guns ive used
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I bought this for some small crafts & it worked great. It's small and easy to store and the temperature got hot enough for the hot glue to be effective.
Caitlin M.
Caldwell, ID
I purchased this hot glue gun because it was the cheapest selection. I am with surprised with how well it has worked and how long it has lasted. Heats fast and doesn't make a big mess.
Dalia E.
sfax
I've been looking for these forever. Please where could I find it ?
Senna O.
verdun, QC
how does the gun's smaller size affect its effectiveness? and how fast dows it heat up?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Where could I purchase this product from?
lokansha b.