Ad-tech Mini Glue Gun with Glue uploaded by Oyuky R.

BY ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES #15 in Glue

AD TECH-Mini Glue Gun Pack. This hi-temp mini-sized glue gun is perfect for all kinds of home; office and school projects including crafts; home decor; and some much more. It features a built-in stand and a 5 foot cord. It is designed to be used with AdTech mini size glue sticks (Hi-Temp and Multi-Temp) and includes ten to get you started. Overall dimensions are 4-1/2x4x1 inch. Complete package contents include one glue gun and ten glue sticks. UL listed. Non- toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Imported. see more...

• How fast it heats up?1 Answers
  • Where could I purchase this product from?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for these forever. Please where could I...3 Answers
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
This is reasonably priced. It was the cheapest that I found at the store and it was surprised that it works so well. It gets hot and does the job. It is small and I prefer working with a larger one because it is easier to use. However the size of this one allows it to be taken for travel and it can be stored more easily.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have this glue gun ror almost 1yr and 3months now i have never had any problems eith this heat up quickly enough for me. It has its own stand long enough cord. And the glue gun sticks that goes with this are sooo cheap.
Avani P.
I purchased this from Walmart and have done numerous DIYs using this product! I like it a lot, it gets the job done. The only annoying thing is the cartridge on this and how you have to push it a lot in order for it to allow the glue to come out. Other than that, this product is great and fun to play with.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
I use this when making bassoon reeds with glitter hot glue and when crafting with plain glue. Works well in all situations. Heats up quickly and stays hot. The cord isn’t super long but that’s not a deal breaker for me.
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this glue gun at the dollar store for under $5 because it was pink and I needed a glue glue that day. I wasn't expecting it to lay but I've had it for maybe 2 years now and it's still going strong. It does the same exact thing as other glue guns so I'm very happy with it, especially since I'm always doing DIY's. 💖
Debbie J.
04281
This blue gun works good for a high temp. It does get too hot too fast. I reccomend a low temp glue gun because if the gun is on too long with glue stick in it, it tends to melt the stick of glue In no time! My next glue gun, will be low temp!
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
So I got this bad boy at Joann's and a seriously use this all the time. I love the pink I think it just sums me up. I use this all time by doing crafts are fixing up my shoes or varies others. It's a great deal and an essential.
Charlotte L.
Green Pond, SC
I have easily 6 hot glue guns that I have collected over the years but this is the one I reach for the most often. I can literally see it from where I'm sitting right now I use it that often lol. Its a nice handy little glue gun. Don't expect it to actually stand upright on its base though.
I do see one review below saying that the glue sticks kept falling out, If the gluestick can't yet reach the piece that grabs and feeds in the stick, it will just fall out. that means you don't need a new one yet.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
This gun is a really good price and gets the job done. It has lasted me for years and it keeps going on strong. I respect how long it has lasted me especially since I only paid three or four dollars for it. It is perfect for any crafter or anyone who needs a cheap glue gun. Nothing too memorable about it though.
Sylvia U.
This gun is great for the price. I want to say I only paid $5 for it. I have used it over and over again. The only problem is the tube of glue are very small and don't last very long. I'm always putting more in. But I bought a refill package at the dollar store.
Dalia E.
sfax
I've been looking for these forever. Please where could I find it ?
Senna O.
Verdun, QC
how does the gun's smaller size affect its effectiveness? and how fast dows it heat up?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where could I purchase this product from?
lokansha b.