Ad-tech Designer Mini Glue Gun-High Temp Daisy Print uploaded by Nicole L.

BY ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES #42 in Glue

AD-TECH: Designer Mini Glue Gun. The perfect size for quick fixes and small projects. This package contains one mini glue gun with built in stand and a 5 foot cord. Available in a variety of designs; each sold separately. Imported. see more...

Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great little glue gun. It heats up and cools quickly and distributes evenly. Cute design makes it a little more exciting to use. This uses mini glue sticks that come in regular, glow in the dark and sparkles. I used mine to make a fancy hat for a Kentucky Derby party.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
very useful item to have in every home. have had to use it multiple times to quickly fix items in the home or to help with decorating goodie bags on my kids birthdays. love it and find myself having to use it a few times a month. would recommend to everyone
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I looooooooove doing crafts and I love glue guns! I have many and I use them for everything! Not only crafts but to repair toys and household items as well! This one is great and works amazingly! I really like it.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love this cute glue gun. I'm a very crafty person and use this glue gun almost on a daily basis. I love how it not only heats up quickly but also cools quickly.
Lana C.
Devine, TX
I love my glue gun. It's decorative and cute! You can do so much with it. I made a nail polish holder and it came out great
Ashleydawn W.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Love mine so much! I use it for everything from ripped decorations to crafts for school