A+D Original Ointment 1.5oz

Has anyone else’s baby gotten chemical burn from this product ?
Does the smell of this product affect the baby? I want to use it as a preventative measure for diaper rash, but the smell is so strong.
This product or destin?
Start your review of A+D Original Ointment!
Jenni Y.
Harleysville, PA
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Jenni Y.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
A&D ointment is very easy to apply. I like that it’s a clear ointment. A little bit goes a long way and has been great to prevent diaper rash on our little one.
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is a good to have item. Luckily my son doesn't get much of diaper rash, but whenever I see his skin gets reddish, I'll I apply this. Works pretty good! It has a kinda weird scent though. Once, I applied too much and it acted as a water repellent and leaked pees from his back tho lol it took us sometime to figure out why and how his back and side gets wet wet 😂
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Target
A+D Original Ointment This product really helps with diaper rash and keeping diaper area healthy. My baby's skin doesn't irritate after using this. Goes on smooth and lasts longer.
Olivia M.
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Olivia M.
My son is prone to rashes. At times I feel so bag for my poor baby, but when I need to fix it. I reach for this A&D ointment. It works wonders and it does it quickly! I am so thankful for things like this! I have always got some in my medicine cabinet. At all times!
Nhat P.
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Nhat P.
I love this A+D Original ointment for diaper rash. It worked really good on my baby's skin. One time he had a rash on his private part and I dont have an idea what diaper rash should I get. My Sister in law has this ointment and I put it on my baby's rash. The next day it went away. I'm always using it now with every diaper change to prevent my baby from getting rash. I love the smell of this ointment too! 😉
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Victoria H.
This is a great ointment! Super affordable and works wonders! Just use a heavier amount if you want a quicker result. Like i just fine a thin coat doesn't do the job for my lil guys diaper rashes. Packaging is what it is nothing fancy is butt cream. But i highly recommend.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Kaci N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A&D has versatility, for the most use is baby rashes but this is also what I use when my tattoos are healing it’s the only brand I trust and buy.
Brookelynn B.
Aransas Pass, TX
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Brookelynn B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally think this is the best diaper rash cream. Most products I have tried have made my sons rashs worse but with A&D, it heals fast. We use it for other things as well. I recommend this product over the other brands.
Ali D.
Campbell, OH
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Ali D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not using on babies here lol but this ointment works wonders in helping to heal new tattoos. It helps with the itchiness also. It's our go to every time we get new artwork. Here's my tribal alligator with a fresh layer of A-D ointment on it.
Caitlyn S.
Mckinney, TX
A+D Original  Ointment uploaded by Caitlyn S.
Purchased at: Target
I don't use this how it's intended- this is THE BEST lip moisturizer in the world! I dealt with dry lips for YEARS and when I started using this, dryness was never an issue again. It doesn't smell amazing, but I just rub some on before I sleep and when I wake up, and my lips are always nourished. Definitely recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...