BY A+D #1 in Anti-Itch Cream

Diaper rash. If babies could talk, they'd have plenty to say about this most irritating of ailments. But A+D Skin Protectant Ointment will leave them speechless. It protects skin from chafing and minor irritation, and seals out wetness, the enemy chief enemy of baby bottoms. An application of A+D after a diaper change will soothe babies' skin and tempers. This ointment can also be used on chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and lips. Rich in Vitamins A and D. Treats and prevents diaper rash. Helps heal dry, flaky and chafed skin. Protects and soothes minor cuts and burns. ; see more...

• Anyone else use this as a diaper rash treatment? It work...9 Answers
  • How do you like the smell2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this ointment is good for dry skin, my...2 Answers
A+D Original Ointment
  • "I don't really like the smell of this, but it works wonders, the minute my baby had diaper rash I would apply this, and it would def help." in 35 reviews
  • "A+D is just a great all around ointment, and I found that it works great for my daughter who I can't use desitin or other diaper rash ointments on." in 8 reviews
  • "I 've used on my children at the first sign of redness to prevent diaper rash, to quickly heal new tattoos & I also put it on my feet if they're feeling a little dry." in 3 reviews
Antonia V.
Long Beach , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product isn’t technically considered for tattoos but it does the job, it doesn’t smell. Heals tattoos perfectly fine. And I also like how affordable it is.
Rebecca M.
Howell
Purchased at: Walgreens
Worked very well to moisturize my new tattoo. Used it twice a day after cleaning the tattoo, and it helped it to stay moist while healing. Very happy with the results of using this ointment. Would recommend to others.
Amy L.
Portland , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like all new moms need to know about this , my sister put me on this and I love it , I always have some in my diaper bag and it does work. Every time I notice my daughter is a little pink or breaks out , I put a thin layer on the affected area and within a day the redness goes away . It’s a must have product and worth every penny
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing! My daughter was a few months old when she got her first diaper rash. I used this on it and it healed within two days. Now I put this on her every diaper change & she never gets a diaper rash! We’ve only used 1 1/2 of these in eight months. They last forever.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is like a miracle worker!! I swear being a first time mom I have never replied on something as much as I do this!! My boy is all over the place and winds up with cuts and scrapes, chapped lips and knees! A&D is the best for my baby,,,, not to forget my hubby's tattoos!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was recommended to use this to help the healing process of my tattoo. Worked really well, super cheap and affordable. Easy to use, doesn’t leave my hands oily or anything?. Doesn’t leave marks on my clothes after I use.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is so amazing, my parents used it on my sister and I when we were kids and I now use it for my little daughter. I have used this on her since she came home from the hospital, even though she has yet to have any diaper rashes I still use it on her because it helps to prevent from any rashes or irritations that may come.
Nikole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great choice as a preventative, I can’t speak for is effectiveness on getting rid of diaper rash yet. But I like the tub for my changing table it’s easier than a tube I have to open squeeze close and put back down I just leave the tub lid resting on top that way it’s faster to get to. I’ve bought this 3 times so far and will continue to.
Kayla B.
N Charleston, SC
I’ve been using this products on tattoos for a couple years now but I’ve noticed that if used too much on a tattoo it starts to fade the tattoo.. I use on the first couple days until it starts to peal and then I use Vaseline. Great for healing wounds. And healing tattoos but be sure not to use too much on your tattoo
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love A&D ointment! My little one hardly gets a diaper rash but when he does, this clears it up in less than 24 hours. We bought the tub size this time because we do use it every diaper change as a preventative. It is pricey, but you pay for what you get! Would recommend this product to all new parents!!
Abileny S.
I had no idea they had this for babies. How well does it work?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Am I the only person that used this on my tattoos? LoL
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone else use this as a diaper rash treatment? It works great
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
anyone else use this for tattoos? lol
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How do you like the smell