BY A+D

Pediatrician Recommended. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I swear by A&D ointment for anything! Cuts, baby rash, tattoos, lip moisturizer. Yes, I said lip moisturizer. Just a dab on the lips and I feel like it works better than most chapsticks or other lip care products. It heals tattoos and cuts for me and baby rash on my son. It's inexpensive and they have multiple sized tubes which is awesome if you're on a budget. They do have it in a yellow color form and a white pastey texture too. I prefer the yellow colored paste though. I always keep it on hand and would highly recommend to others.
Britany C.
Seymour
Review for: A+D Original Diaper Rash Ointment & Skin Protectant
Best diaper rash cream out there! Works super well, easy to wipe off skin. The tubs are a little pricey but it's worth paying
Holly H.
Cambridge, OH
This is the ONLY diaper rash cream I will use on my son. We've tried other brands and nothing worked. Finally switched to this brand and it works GREAT! Clears up the rash within the day.
Katie C.
Conroe, TX
I only like using this as a preventative measure (overnight for instance) or with cuts and scrapes. It's only effective when combined with Triple Paste as a diaper cream since it will boost the healing time.
Melissa L.
Glen Burnie, MD
Great consistency. Have used it a few times when baby would start to get a rash and cleared it up immediately.
Alison M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Oh how I LOVE A&D! What I love most is that it soothes the rash while helping it heal. And I may or may not have stolen it from my daughters on occasion to use for myself!
Gabriella h.
Kenner, LA
This is the best stuff especially if you. Need to concoct your own little paste mixed ditch other things. Highly recommended!!!
Brittany J.
The minute my stepdaughter gets a rash i put this on her. it clears it up and takes away the chaffing. When her legs rub together this ointment is in its way so her rash doesn't get worse. it works wonders.
Liewonna  .
Great love this product. Not only does it helps with rashes I use it on myself; my tattoos, my feet when they feel dry, my elbows, and my knees.
Sena D.
This stuff works pretty good for cuts and scrapes etc. It does a decent job at protecting from diaper rash but i don't think it actually heals diaper rash once it has begun.