A+D First Aid Ointment uploaded by Ana J.A+D First Aid Ointment uploaded by Wendy C.

BY A+D #73 in Dog Toys

Great for the Whole Family!  With Vitamins A&D Cuts, Dry Cracked Skin, Burns, Chafed Skin, Scrapes, Chapped Lips Protects & Soothes Minor Cuts & Burns Helps Relieve Chapped, Cracked Skin Helps Heal Dry Skin. see more...

• Does anyone know if this is a good product for my dogs dry winter...2 Answers
  • Why is this in he category of "Dog Toys"? lol3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love a&d ointment for multiple things! My husband is a tattoo artist and he recommends this ointment for his clients and their healing process with new tattoos. I also use it on my sons diaper rash whenever he has one and it is usually cleared up within the same day. It is a little thick so a little goes a long way. They also make a cream version but I prefer this ointment over the cream. I am a repeat customer and I have already recommended this product to many parents already.
Elisha B.
I was recommended this after I got a tattoo on my wrist I paid about 3.97 for this. Its a thick ointment that has a light smell to it but its not too bad and it eventually fades away. This stuff really works it goes on easily and it takes affect right then and there. My tattoo was itchy and peeling but soon as I put this on it helped with the dryness and the itchiness went away. I will recommend this to people who recently gotten tattoos it works really well
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I stand by A & D ointment. It works great it especially on a baby's irritated bottom. With it's natural ingredients, I feel good about using it and because of the protective barrier it provides between the baby's bottom and urine, it keeps the baby's bottom from burning until you can change their diaper. I used it on my kids and now my kids use it on their kids. I know there are other uses for this ointment, but, honestly that's all I used it for and it is worth every penny.
Lacey F.
Wellness Guru Expert
My baby does not get diaper rash often, but when it first starts to appear, I put on A&D and it disappears fast. It doesn't take a lot of ointment so the tube lasts for a long time. I like that it goes on easily and that it is clear.

I have also used this on myself when I get a new tattoo. It kept my skin hydrated and allowed my new ink to heal.
Aireana S.
Racine , WI
i use this for everything. for my baby when he has dipper rash, chapped hands, cracked lips, ect ect ect. it helps clear things up after a few days of use. its affordable and just something i would keep around the house in case there is a time that you need to use it.
Marley P.
I am allergic to antibiotic ointments like Neosporin, so this is a great alternative for me when I need something to speed up the healing of cuts and scrapes. I also use A&D whenever I get a new tattoo, and it definitely helps with some sensitivity.
Bailey D.
Lexington, KY
This ointment is great and affordable. I have applied to myself and my dog. My dog had really bad allergies and would scratch his ears. We applied this ointment to his cuts and it healed within a day. It is affordable and can be found at your local CVS or Walgreens.
Marian A.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you're looking for an affordable #firstaid #ointment thats comparable to Neosporin, look no further. I've used this ointment to help heal my tattoos as well as applied on small scrapes & bruises.
A&D can be found in any local drugstore, Walmart and Target.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this for everything , from my tattoos to cuts and burns it's perfect! I didn't know you could use it on an animal but it makes sense to me!! Really good helps me heal up fast for whatever problem I've had
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
My favourite bc it can be use for anything from diaper rash to cuts and burns and even tattoo care! Has a pleasant smell and gentle on everyone including baby bums
Lindsey S.
Middleburg, FL
Why is this in he category of "Dog Toys"? lol
Lindsay J.
Does anyone know if this is a good product for my dogs dry winter pad?