BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
Mariana A.
West valley, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am using A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment for my baby and I absolutely swear by it I have the 4oz and it has lasted me so long !
Only issue I have is that my lid broke off due to me taking it everywhere so now I have to keep it in a plastic bag but I am NOT wasting the rest of my 3 oz!
This has lasted me forever! It is worth the cost because the formula is just so great, and it is not WHITE like most creams it is a yellow Vaseline like ointment and it will treat even the worst diaper rash in a day or so! Even for rashes on my kids skin sometimes I would apply and it would help.
Highly recommend to give for baby showers or for any new moms looking for a good product here you go !
Tracey F.
Canfield, OH
I have over 40 tattoos and for each I've used A+D with each one for the first 3 days...it has worked wonderful for me and doesn't fade the ink.
Esta crema es un exito! Además de utilizarse para bebés, la utilizo para rash provocado por líquidos de fregar, rash en piernas. Es fácil de retirar de tu cuerpo. Se consigue en cualquier farmacia, supermercado a un precio módico.
Vanessa C.
Brooklyn
This does wonders! I just love how it gets rid of my baby’s diaper rash almost instantly. After 2 uses its almost all gone.
Angelita Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best I always use it on my son and i have use it before being a plus size women sometimes you legs rub together and this will help it I promise you lol
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Esta crea sirve de mucho si tienes alguna herida or razpon te lo cura rapidito si picazon ninguna está buenisima
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This ointment I met several months ago, my husband uses it to heal the wound when he gets tattoos, helps heal and prevents infections in the area. Now I'm using it for a blister that came out near my lips and is helping me to dry it. We buy it at the CVS pharmacy.
Alexandria P.
Hayward, CA
love this ointment . when my girls have a rash I instantly use this. and it works . it has a weird steel but it works miracles on the rash.
Megan W.