BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christina G.
Greenwood, SC
This ointment is non greasy, washes off easy and easy to apply to the affected area where needed. It is very affordable and it is the best! While creams work they work slowly. The ointment absorbs faster into the skin and takes a lot let's time to cure. Definitely a must have in your kids diaper bag. Also it's really great for your kids boo-boos. Its pretty much like a Neosporin! Great product to invest in!!
Stephany J.
Middletown
Works great on tattoos, I've used this on several different ones I have and it always aids in the healing process. The only downfall is the residue it leaves behind.
Kayla M.
Gladwin
A+D is all I will use on my kids. Nothing else compares. A+D will have a rash gone so quickly and I don’t have to worry about added alcohol or chemicals.
Gayle c.
My go-to product as it's versatile for more than just diaper cream and more affordable than Aquaphor. It does leave a noticeable scent though and is easy to overuse.
Alicia l.
Terre Haute
Works great for rashes. I even use it for dry and/or chapped hands on my toddlers. No crazy smells and runs into the skin gently.
Sarah R.
Chillicothe, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this if my daughter has a rash, an itch, I also use this as a lip balm if my lips are super dry. It’s good for a lot of things. Love this stuff!!
Kayla W.
South Brunswick
great for tattoos! i have four and have used this for all of them. never had a problem
Sam K.
Roseburg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this ointment! I received it as a gift from my dad before my daughter was born. I use it on my daughter at the first sign of redness in the diaper area and at night to protect her skin from wetness. It works great (even with cloth diapers), and the container is huge. You use so little at a time that I feel like I’ll never run out.
Ewelina B.
Deland, FL
I use this when I know my daughter will be in her car seat or stroller for a while longer then usual to protect her bum from wetness. Love the cream, but hate the smell.
Mia-Angelica L.
Jersey City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My Diaper-Bag-Must-Have. I don’t go anywhere without this and I have two at home. I trust this ointment as much as the nurses and doctors do and I’ve never been disappointed. Keeps my babies rash-free when I use it regularly.
Megan W.