BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is also good to use on tattoos as aftercare cream. It's safe and helps the itching throughout the healing process.
CurlyMaca s.
silver spring md
Me gusta para la cola de mi bebé pero para rash creo que no es un 100 tal vez solo para el día a día
Zujeily M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must have if you have a baby or a toddler who still uses diaper. You need to put this on every time you change the diaper and trust me your baby will never have a rash down there. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicolette L.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for rash and burns and also helps with the tattoos healing process. It’s a must when you have kids
Estella H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it for prevention of diaper rash before naps and bedtime especially.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I don't have children but I use this on my tattoos and it does great! it helps with dry skin as well and I also use this in my first aid kit for burns
Leyna G.
Walden, NY
We have used this to prevent diaper rash on my daughter for 18 months now...she's never, ever had a diaper rash (knock on wood)! I say that deserves a 5 star rating!
Yesenia M.
Saint Anthony, ID
Ok everyone I love this stuff not only for diaper rash but we use to in a multi ways. From tattoos to oven burns or scratches..it just works great to heal skin and soothe the pain always have it handy even if I don't have diaper wearing children
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Just started using it. Not sure if I see improvement but I love the smell of it! And my baby doesn't seem to mind it either.
Influenster M.
Best cream for diaper rash. I use it on my son its goes away so fast. I love use its. I will continue use to he grow older.
Megan W.