BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Zachary T.
Norwich
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great protectant but is a hassle to wipe off. The smell is also really strong and can be smelly through diapers and clothes. I prefer destin over A&D
Gelsey H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Didn't really like this one. I don't like the thickness. Took a couple days to get rid of a little rash so I'm not sure that it even helped at all.
Vanessa G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this and I'm not sure how useful it is. There are times where it really does help with diaper rash and other times where it seems as if it's not helping or making it worse..
Jessica A.
Didn't work for my fist daughter, made the rash worse. like the scent but didn't help
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I can’t stand the smell of this ointment!! It lingers forever and just smells so strongly. I gave away the only tube I had because I didn’t like it. It probably works but I wouldn’t know because I didn’t use it long due to the smell.
Krystal M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for all of my tattoos never had an infection or scabbing . Yes it is expensive but it works great
Brittany H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worked very well. Would recommend. This is one of my favorite brands. Can be used for more than just a diaper rash. Looks and feels like Vaseline
Shasha Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Product is ok.. I hate the smell, and It doesn’t seem to work as well on my son. I find other ointments work better, quicker and help with relief compared to the A&D. I got this as a gift and would probably not repurchase.
Audrianna M.
S Deerfield, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff does the trick but I absolutely hate the smell of this stuff. It is also very messy and gets everywhere. I definitely prefer the cream over this stuff!
Kayleen W.
creswell
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just started using tonight and it seems really good will keep using to see how good it is
Megan W.