BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cream. I used it with all my kids. It really works. I tried other ones with zinc and they didn’t really work. To this day I still keep at least a tub for chaffing. I recommend this highly.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I still keep a tube in my house. We didn't always use it for diaper rashes but it is also great for keeping moisture off skin so when you have a cut or cracked skin this is great to put on if you are going swimming or into lake water.
Alex G.
Grand Haven , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this! It's great for daily use to prevent diaper rash. We also use on the nose when it gets chapped from a cold. So many uses!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,519 reviews
I love this stuff...It is a great chapstick and it lasts forever... Love it! Even great for cracked hands.
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great great product because it has soooo many uses. It helps me a lot with my little baby. You can find it pretty much everywhere and use it in any wound/rash you and your baby has. Totally effective.
Riya L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to for any blemishes, chapped lips, cuts, anything! Always clears it up quicker than anything else I’ve ever seen!
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
Great product it works super fast on minor rashes and it's a great price not greasy and no foul smells I totally recommend it
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This ointment I met several months ago, my husband uses it to heal the wound when he gets tattoos, helps heal and prevents infections in the area. Now I'm using it for a blister that came out near my lips and is helping me to dry it. We buy it at the CVS pharmacy.
Joya W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love this one! It really helps keep a rash away and a little goes a long way which is perfect for us.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son is 28 months old and in the middle of potty training and we still use this product. I've used it for  the past 28 months. One of the pediatricians recommended it to me and we've used it since he was born. Really a great product and easy to find at a local Target store.
Megan W.