BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anastasia P.
Miami
If you just got a tattoo this is the way to go. Forget expensive tattoo cream products, this is it. It is clear, light and helps fight the itch urges you get once it begins to heal. It doesn’t irritate and it definitely soothes.
Perla M.
Garland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is perfect not only for babies but for your tattoos as well
You can't scratch your tattoo and it gets super irritating so use this to help sooth it and it also helps cure with the peeling and to your ink won't fade in color
Elizabeth B.
Boston
Every tattoo artist recommends this A+D skin protectant for after you get a tattoo! It helps heal the tattoo faster and protect the ink in place. I definitely recommend this and when I get inked again I will buy it once again!
Jillian R.
Forked River, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
A+D kept my skin hydrated and itch-free when my skin was healing from getting my tattoos. It’s lightweight but moisture infusing, easy to apply, and significantly reduced irritation. Highly recommend for new tattoo treatment.
Clarissa A.
grand rapids
A+D is great for using on not only baby butts, but on tattoos as well! It was iffy at first but definitely keeps the tattoo moisturized it’s affordable and really is my go to for tattoos and I always recommend this to people.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son had pretty bad diaper rash for awhile. I tried Desitin but it did nothing to clear him up. Just two days of A+D and he was all clear and it didn’t come back! It was well worth the price and I am so thankful I found it.
Brelynn B.
Terre Haute, IN
Awesome product!! Heals your baby’s bottom and if you have tattoos this also works for a healing cream! I definitely recommend this product. You don’t need to use a-lot, only about a dime sized portion and you’re good to go!
Angela P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really thick paste but when you apply, it stays. I'd use this on my son and it worked the best because it kept the affected area covered and didnt come off when he would wet his diaper, unlike other brands. Highly recommend
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Guys let me tell you about this cream first it horrible for its purpose won’t lie but it the best for tattoos its funny how for my son its been horrible but for my tattoos its been great its my good to for tattoos healing
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 6 tattoos and this is what I’ve used to care for them immediately after! It keeps the tattoo moisturized and helps with the peeling and itching. It’s reasonably priced and never disappoints! I highly recommend.
Megan W.