BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yvonny J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have been using this for baby’s bottom and it’s brought the redness down pretty quickly and haven’t had a rash on her bottom in a while. Definitely recommend. I tried desitin and it felt like paint because of how thick it was! I love A+D because of the texture.
Marjona H.
Lake Hiawatha , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used it on my all 3 children. It helped with their rashes, especially on summer time or then they started teething and their stool was watery. When it got to the point that they cried the moment I put it on them it instantly cooled the pain down!
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This diaper rash cream is perfect because it not only gets rid of any redness it also protects the skin from getting another rash. It’s my go to because it’s so inexpensive and it works. I’m glad I was gifted it because now I don’t use anything else.
Maria M.
Dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I call it, miracle potion! I put it on my babie’s rash and hours later it’s already healing. I also use it for cuts, extreme dry skin and anything skin issues. I recommend it for EVERYONE not just babies! It’s a great product to keep on hand.
Sara T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I keep this in my diaper bag since it is a tube and easy to transport. It is my go to rash treatment as it has never caused my little one discomfort upon application on even the most severe rashes she's had, unlike some of the other rash creams.
Lauren D.
Oak Grove
The ONLY downfall of this product is it takes a little while for the ointment to absorb into your skin. Other than that, the product goes on incredibly smooth and really makes the healing process of a tattoo go by much easier and faster!
Love this product.  I use it for chafing on my legs and arms. This product does not feel greasy once applied and rub into your skin. I feel this product is better than other products  that state they are equivalent to.
Brittany C.
Cumberland
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was recommended by our pedi. Must say it’s worked wonders on diaper rash. In a matter of an hour the rash seemed to disappear. We tried a few other but they didn’t compare to a simple A&D. A little goes far and it’s not expensive.
Lori P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have been using it natural since day 1 of my daughter being born. The ointment last long and I have never had a break out with her sensitive skin. I would highly recommend to anyone with a newborn.
Monica H.
Dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works really well , is very affordable , keeps tattoos fresh and hydrated it helps with iching as well . has many other uses highly recommend this product . Will defiantly buy this product again in the future no questions asked .
Megan W.