BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda A.
Miamisburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has been one of the best diaper rash ointment we've found. I typically use a small amount each changing when there is redness and by the end of day or the next morning, its gone. It goes on smooth. I like that it's a clear gel as well. I also like that it doesn't have a huge scent to it.
Mandy B.
Salem
I have many tattoos and my first artist recommended using this on them for the first three days and I have continued to do so for every one if them for 15 years. I definitely recommend it and then I always follow it with a good hydrating lotion for another 10 days.
jessika P.
Tucson
This ointment does magic within a couple hours. Now I usually catch the rash before it gets horribly red. But for example if my babies bum was super red after an hour or an,hour and a half continuing to place this on after every diaper change . the rash is 80% gone.
Samantha S.
This works wonders for my baby's bottom! It clears things up so quickly. The only downside is that it doesn't smell very great. It's not AWFUL but it isn't exactly pleasant. I still use it though because it works so well! A&D Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 Count
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I still keep a tube in my house. We didn't always use it for diaper rashes but it is also great for keeping moisture off skin so when you have a cut or cracked skin this is great to put on if you are going swimming or into lake water.
Stevie B.
Raymond
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My child and I both love a+d. It is amazing a preventing diaper rash and the smell is wonderful. It almost smells like vapo rub and it's very affordable. It absolutely met every expectation I had as far as protecting my little ones bottom. Very satisfied.
Ciera B.
Rock Spring
Between A+D & Desitin, it's the only one that doesn't make my son even more red. When I use A+D on his rashes, they usually clear up before the next diaper change. It is extremely affordable & amazes me at how well it works. The consistency is amazing!
Robyn N.
Groesbeck, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is the best to help heal tattoos. I’ve used it on all 17 of my tattoos and every one healed fine. It keeps the moisture in your skin, and also acts as a protective barrier during the healing process. And it only takes a tiny bit to cover a tattoo
Chelsea J.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We keep a tube of this at all times! We use it as a diaper rash preventative. Putting it on my baby/toddler at every diaper change. This has been around so long and there’s a reason for that.. it’s the best diaper rash/skin protectant out there! I would definitely recommend!
Yesenia🌹 M.
This ointment definitely helped me with skin irritation compared to other brands it was by far the best one that soothed the itchiness, I've also used to for baby bottoms, and you can tell its soothing the them as well havent had any issues with the formula.
Megan W.