BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Violeta C.
perris ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son had a horrible rash to the point where he was bleeding . He had orange juice which made him poop a lot and made him rash. I usually use Desitin and it never fails but even then it wasn’t helping him so I pitched A+D and with in the day my baby was feeling much better and his little booty was looking way better as well ,
Kayla V.
Kelseyville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A+D is my go to rash cream. I like it better than Destin. It works overnight! Where as Destin takes a couple of days of application. Not only have I used this for my kids when they were babies, but as toddlers too. Works just as well. It does have a little but of a scent to it, but it's not too strong and smells good.
Danielle E.
Orange , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is life changing. The uses go far beyond just diaper rash but if only used for that purpose you will be so happy. It isn’t too expensive and really does the trick quickly. I never use any other product when trying to clear up a rash of any sort because this one clears it up quickly and effectively!
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Although this can be messy and doesn't smell good.. it helps to heal a diaper rash quickly because it creates a barrier between the skin and the diaper. I rub it between my fingers before application to make it easier to spread, since it melts. Otherwise, it is way too thick and my daughter gets bothered by it.
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cream. I used it with all my kids. It really works. I tried other ones with zinc and they didn’t really work. To this day I still keep at least a tub for chaffing. I recommend this highly.
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We actually used this two nights ago ! She had a bad red rash on her bottom and she didn’t want to be wiped because of it , we put some of this on over night and it cleared up instantly! Recommend to all FTMs
Angel C.
Taylor, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would use this product for more than just diaper rashes! We have used it for mild burners as well as tattoos! Our favorite product for tattoos though was just regular baby lotion weirdly enough it worked great and would take the burn right out! But this product is amazing nonetheless!
Emilee S.
manchester
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I cannot stress enough that a+d diaper rash ointment is THE best I’ve ever used. My little boy came home from the NICU with a horrible diaper rash that was almost bloody. TWO uses of this completely cleared it. My mother also uses it on my father who has bed sores. 10/10 recommend!
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of diaper rash that worked on both of my kids. They have sensitive skin and this comes out more like a balm and goes on smooth. It’s a clear color non of that nasty white caked on cream stuff. It cleared all rashes up in 2 days! I would highly recommend this!
Morgan L.
This product works better than any other brand I’ve tried on my son. Recently his new teeth coming through have upset his stomach on and off. On days where he has awful diarrhea that keeps him raw I make sure I put plenty on him and it almost always clears it up by the next day!
Megan W.