BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christy R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product works wonders. Recommended by our pediatrician we still use at age of 3. Takes redness away and protects skin. I recommend to all my friends. Can’t live without
Ewelina B.
Deland, FL
I use this when I know my daughter will be in her car seat or stroller for a while longer then usual to protect her bum from wetness. Love the cream, but hate the smell.
Stephany J.
Middletown
Works great on tattoos, I've used this on several different ones I have and it always aids in the healing process. The only downfall is the residue it leaves behind.
Gayle c.
My go-to product as it's versatile for more than just diaper cream and more affordable than Aquaphor. It does leave a noticeable scent though and is easy to overuse.
Marissa V.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!

Works so well. After one application the rash is VISIBLY gone

hate the smell, but I love the outcome.

Definitely met my expectations
member-2b39a2003
Parkersburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this ointment. Goes on very smooth and not much smell to it. Clears up rashes pretty fast and it’s nice to throw in the diaper bag. I’ve never bought another diaper rash ointment besides this one.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This ointment I met several months ago, my husband uses it to heal the wound when he gets tattoos, helps heal and prevents infections in the area. Now I'm using it for a blister that came out near my lips and is helping me to dry it. We buy it at the CVS pharmacy.
Jamie T.
Atlanta
 When my son was about 6 to 8 months he got his first diaper rash. I was using Desitin and it wasn’t working after about A week I decided I was going to try a different diaper rash. I went to Walmart and I saw A&D. I saw it said recommended by pediatricians so I decided to try it out and got the big container. Within just the end of the day I saw my sons  rash get better and start to clear up. By the second day it was literally almost gone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that would ask me About diaper rashes. I’m never switching.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If I could give this more stars, I would. Life saver. This should be the first thing parents get for their babies. I tried many diaper rash creams, balms and ointments and this is a winner. I also know many parents in my family who swear by this. It’s very affordable, can be found in pretty much any supermarket or pharmacy and it comes in a few different sizes. This really works as it’s described in the box. I will always have this at home, and when needed I will always recommend it to others.
Emily O.
Easley
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is honestly awesome! My little guy (18 months) suffers from sensitive skin, so diaper rashes used to be pretty frequent. Any time he has any redness we put the A+D ointment on and overnight, any redness, cuts or rash are completely gone! We have tried several others that work alright, but quickly expire and lose their potency, leave a white stain on our sons clothes, or just don't work. We always use A+D and always recommend it any new parents!
Megan W.