BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelly B.
Dearing, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best diaper rash ointment I found when my son was a baby and had diaper rash. Definitely works better than any cream I’ve used! Not very expensive either and lasts awhile. I buy this as baby shower gifts also!
Mariana A.
West valley, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am using A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment for my baby and I absolutely swear by it I have the 4oz and it has lasted me so long !
Only issue I have is that my lid broke off due to me taking it everywhere so now I have to keep it in a plastic bag but I am NOT wasting the rest of my 3 oz!
This has lasted me forever! It is worth the cost because the formula is just so great, and it is not WHITE like most creams it is a yellow Vaseline like ointment and it will treat even the worst diaper rash in a day or so! Even for rashes on my kids skin sometimes I would apply and it would help.
Highly recommend to give for baby showers or for any new moms looking for a good product here you go !
Nancy O.
Orange cove , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Definitely works super good it is thick so it gives great protection to the bottom or any spot that needs to be treated. Can use it even if its not a rash can be used for any sort of cut .
Reyna V.
Vallejo, CA
This is in our emergency bag and i carry a small one in a backpack when we go places. It works great for my kids without irritation. I used the borredoeux one and i rather have this one.
Kaylee L.
Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best thing for diaper rash period! I only use A&D ointment for my kids. A&D helps clear up diaper rash and skin irritations fast. My kids deserve the best and I only give them the best.
Dulce A.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love A & D it’s honestly one of the best diaper rash ointment out there. I have tried the desitin ointment and its just not like A&D. I would buy this again and not expensive at all.
Desiree L.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only thing I've used on all 3 of my kids! The price is good and it's amazing! Every other diaper cream has always left them with a bigger rash then before. This is the best one
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It works best for my daughter and not as messy and not hard to wipe off, the smell takes some getting used to and I like how this is to also help prevent rashes not just treat them
Sarah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This ointment works great at treating and preventing diaper rash! We used another treatment for about two weeks before switching to this. Our baby’s diaper rash was gone in days.
Nikole W.
17817 Larchwood Ave
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product. Its is our go to rash ointment and our first line of defense against sore spots. As soon as anything looks the least bit red, we apply on their little bums.
Megan W.