BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephanie S.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this for every one of my tattoos and they have all healed amazingly !!! I of course now use it for our sons diaper rash. It definitely sucks how oily it feels but that is pretty much any kind of ointment like this. Overall, I've always love it.
Stephanie M.
New Haven
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 2-year-old has unbelievably sensitive skin. We tried at least 4 other creams that made her rash worse, or created more skin problems, before trying A&D. This has been the only rash cream we've used since discovering that it really works for her!
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I live by this product. I hate that the other ointments tend to burn my kids when they already have a bit of diaper rash. If my kids are sore, I put a generous helping on and then by the next change they are fine. I always have this in my diaper bag and all over the house just in case.
-mckenzie- W.
alfred
it heals the tattoo perfectly! It works to eliminate any itch and peeling you may have. It’s very gentle on the skin. I would highly recommend using this. It’s vedy affordable and can be found anywhere. Everyone in my family uses it!! It’s great
Diana T.
North Ridgeville
I am using this as a skin protectant for myself.  I just had surgery and I was so uncomfortable.  I remembered that I have this product so I started using it and it has helped me feel more comfortable while I am healing.
Sheila R.
Riverview, FL
I use this diaper rash for my little one all time and is awesome. I try another but is not the same results. Always go back to this A&D again. My little one never have rashes , this diaper rash help a lot !!! Very recommended.
Mia-Angelica L.
Jersey City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My Diaper-Bag-Must-Have. I don’t go anywhere without this and I have two at home. I trust this ointment as much as the nurses and doctors do and I’ve never been disappointed. Keeps my babies rash-free when I use it regularly.
Zujeily M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must have if you have a baby or a toddler who still uses diaper. You need to put this on every time you change the diaper and trust me your baby will never have a rash down there. I would definitely recommend this.
BMB13 B.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this as a preventative when our baby is having a lot of poo-poo diapers. We don't use it all the time. It spreads well. We do use the butt spatula to spread it. Since it is so thick, and doesn't wash off easy (that is how it protects the skin), it is much easier than trying to get it off your fingers.
Cailey T.
Fayetteville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite diaper ointment. It works great every single time. The price is great and can be found almost everywhere. I’ve accidentally bought other diaper rash creams from A+D and they don’t compare.
Megan W.