BY A+D #8 in Diaper Rash Treatments

A D Diaper Rash Ointment: Heal diaper irritation and redness Prevent future irritation Made with soothing lanolin see more...

• Does this work good to treat a diaper rash or just preven...4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Original Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Breyanna J.
Lakewood , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is great for tattoos or rashes it helped my tattoo heal in just a few weeks the pros are the ointment has no smell to also a little goes a long way. The cons are it’s very greasy and may get everywhere.
Syndle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product! If I see a rash starting to happen I will put the cream on and it won't get any worse. Alittle products goes along way so you will have this product for a long time. It's cheap and works Amazing.
Rema L.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Healed my tattoo up perfectly! Smells good, enjoyed it on my skin as it gave instant relief. Compares well to other ointments. It exceeded my expectations and I will purchase again! Very satisfied with this product
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Really good ointment for inner thigh chaffing and rashes, also works really well to put on hemorrhoids for the toddlers. Keeps them from being sore and protects that area from any acidity that could come in contact with it.
JavééVictoria V.
Newark, NJ
My absolute favorite skin protectant and diaper rash ointment. The whole family uses it. Any bumps, they go away quickly. Rash... Treats instantly. Great on bug bites as well. Awesome product. Always on hand.
Brittany ..
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this on my daughter when she’s looking a little red. I trust this brand and I know it’ll help protect her sensitive skin to avoid a rash. This may sound weird but I really love the smell of this ointment
Faith W.
Aurora, MO
This is by far the best diaper rash ointment out of all of the ones I own. I usually save the A+D for actual diaper rashes instead of everyday use because it gets the job done and can clear a rash overnight.
Lindsey L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used this for both of my children and I just like this brand. It works pretty quickly and I even used it post baby stage for different rashes that my kids have gotten. Never had any bad experiences.
Ashley P.
Corona, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This definitely works. I’ve been using it since my daughter was born and so far so good! It also prevents burning and all that. I would definitely recommend it. My daughter finds it soothing when I apply.
Kayla A.
North Brookfield
This is all I have ever used on my tattoos and I have 14 tattoos. This is amazing for the healing process and it is easy to apply. This is the only product I recommend for tattoos. It’s an amazing product.
Megan W.