Debbie G.
Myrtle Beach
Being a pharmacist, I give recommendations to patients and I’m very particular on what products I recommend.  I recommend this product all the time to parents.  It is not that expensive and comes in a descent size tube.  I also will recommend this product for babies on antibiotics to prevent diaper rash as a result of diarrhea induced from the antibiotic.  Great product and a go to product for me as a pharmacist.  There are a couple brands I carry and this is the preferred brand by my customers who do not ask my recommendation.  We reorder this more often than the other brands.