BY A+D

Gold Standard Of Protection. Contains Vitamins A And D. see more...

• Do you prefer Name brand A&D or store brand?4 Answers
A+D Diaper Rash Ointment & Skin Protectant

Start your review of A+D Diaper Rash Ointment & Skin Protectant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kate C.
Jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It does have a distinct smell but it is an everything ointment. we keep it around for Tattoo care and diaper rashes and even sometimes as an emollient for cuticles and rough hands. It is not expensive yet does a great job keeping issues at bay.  I would recommend
Deidra J.
Englewood
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for preventing diaper rashes. Very moisturizing and holds up really well for those overnight diapers. I have other uses other than diaper rash prevention cream. I’ve used a dap on the babies lip when chapped and I also mix with baby lotion to make it thicker.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
AmaZing! Can’t live without this one! Great for cuts, scars, abrasions. Just works so well, it’s a household staple. Conditions and seals the problem area. Works like a charm. Been using it for years. Will always buy.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I Am not a fan of this ointment. I feel like it goes ok cakey and doesn’t prevent diaper rash. I’ve tried it multiple times and it’s just really greasy. This is my last option for a diaper rash ointment or cream.
Alexis D.
Lock Haven, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is always one of my go-to products to use for my son when he gets diaper rash or a sore bottom! It really does heal this skin faster and gives him such an instant relief once put on the affected area! Also I use it for an antibacterial ointment like neosporin.
Sarah T.
Marion, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
With all 4 children this has been my daily preventive diaper cream/ointment. If used with every change (especially stinky changes) it will have a ton of diaper rash from developing!
Jennifer L.
Indianapolis
Might seem impractical since it is diaper rash cream, but I have always used this for tattoos and I have plenty. Keeps skin protected and moisturized without drawing the ink out and it's the fraction of the price of typical tattoo care products.
Callie C.
Portland
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is one of my all-time must have favorite diapering products! My newborn has an allergy to zinc oxide, so this gentle formula works wonderful for my baby! I use it at every diaper change as a barrier and it keeps diaper rashes at bay!
Amanda G.
Reno
This is the stuff that absolutely saved my whenever I got a tattoo. All the other tattoo products I’ve tried ended up drying me out. I felt like I constantly had to keep reapplying them. The one con is it makes me break out.
Amber t.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve always used A&D ointment for my tattoos and picked it up for my sons diaper rash. Works great! Super water proof to protect skin from developing a rash. Doesn’t have any scents to it. Highly recommend!
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Do you prefer Name brand A&D or store brand?

Target