BY EVERREADY FIRST AID

Diaper Rash Ointment and Skin Protectant see more...

Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love this ointment. I bought mine from Wal-Mart for an affordable price. I highly recommend this product because it helps prevent and helps heal the worst diaper rashes. The smell is a lot better than most brands I've tried as well. Cant really say anything bad about this product.
Erin b.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
My lip mask dupe! I slather this stuff on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and because of that i rarelybhave chapped lips. This stuff also can heal chapped lips in one night.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
i love this product. it helps get rid of miner diper rashes and also helpes heal small cute. This is one product i defentaly recommend if you have little ones.
brandi a.
This product works well for diaper rash, but it also works for fresh tattoo care as well. It has been recommended to me several times for tattoo aftercare.
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
This gave my son a yeast infection. I thought the price was too good to be true. I ended up having to spend more money looking for a fix
Kiera A.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Use a dab or this for a protective moisturizer for new tattoos. It relieves a bit of the soreness. Multi use and affordable
Kristen T.
Waldorf, MD
A&d ointment is the best. Inuse it on cuts and burns all the time. It helps just like neospourn!

Amazon