A+D Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Yahaira R.A+D Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Kristi C.
  • A+D Diaper Rash Cream Diaper Rash Cream

BY A+D

A+D® Diaper Rash Cream.
Pediatrician recommended.
Treat.
Use at first sign of diaper rash.
With dimethicone and zinc oxide.
Helps treat & calm diaper rash.
Allows skin to heal naturally.
Moisturizing with aloe. see more...

• Can this one be used to prevent diaper rash too or should...5 Answers
BMB13 B.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this when our baby develops diaper irritation. Usually only takes one or two days of application to heal it up. It spreads well and stays in place through several diaper changes. We do use the butt spatula to spread it. Since it is so thick, and doesn't wash off easy (that is how it protects the skin), it is much easier than trying to get it off your fingers.
Kristin P.
Winchester, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best healing diaper rash cream we've ever used! It heals my daughter's skin in a single use. It's also the only one we've ever used that smells nice. I have and will continue to purchase this exclusively as our healing diaper cream. It's amazing!
Christy L.
Fowler
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have used this is combination with the original A&D formula, and we always get quick results with this. I just usually tend to stick to the original formula because this is a little too messy for my liking. Works great nonetheless
Deidra J.
Englewood
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby came down with one diaper rash due to teething and this knocked the rash out within 24 hours. It soothes the rash while treating it. She hasn’t had a rash ever since. I’d recommend to anyone whose baby has a diaper rash.
Kory L.
Denver
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We apply it on her whenever she starts to get red and it keeps rashes away and keeps her feeling comfortable. It was affordable and we plan on getting the same stuff when we run out. I would recommend it.
Veronica P.
Antioch , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This treats diaper rash quickly. It took a few diaper changes and applications of this cream to get rid of her diaper rash. A little also goes a long way so the tube last a long time.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I’ve tried so many brands of diaper creams and ointments but this one is the best I’ve used. It cures the rash almost immediately and doesn’t get dried up or irritate him. The cream is nice because you can rub it in and it’s not as messy as the appointment is. This is usually our go to for when our son has diaper rash
Sheena D.
Baraga , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Probably my #1 go to paste for my son. He struggles with diaper rashes and when he was first born I didn’t realize he had such sensitive skin and certain paste would make it worse, but this one hasn’t t let me down yet! It’s strong for fighting rashes but gentle on my son. It applies smoothly and works every time. A little surely goes a long ways too!
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only cream we have been able to consistently use on my son. It has no weird smells, it costs wonderfully, and it takes care of diaper rash very quickly. This is such a wonderful price, it absorbs well into the skin, and it doesn’t cause any pain if my son has a bad case of rash.
Bethany H.
Purchased at: Target
Mother knows best, right? I started using this product because it’s what my mom recommended and it has not disappointed! My baby has sensitive skin and can develop diaper rash quickly. I apply A+D at the first sign of redness and it disappears within one diaper change. Miracle worker!

Target