A+D Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Kristi C.A+D Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Yahaira R.

BY A+D

A+D® Diaper Rash Cream.
Pediatrician recommended.
Treat.
Use at first sign of diaper rash.
With dimethicone and zinc oxide.
Helps treat & calm diaper rash.
Allows skin to heal naturally.
Moisturizing with aloe. see more...

• Can this one be used to prevent diaper rash too or should I just ...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
A and d diaper rash cream works very well. It was one of my go tos when my kids were babies. It's fast and effective usually clearing a diaper rash within a day or two.
Morgan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We keep both the "clear" prevent tube and "white" rash tube in both babies room. They are essentials. Tried babyganics and Boudreauxs. Neither worked as well as this. This stuff is cheaper and thicker. For moderate diaper rash cake on this then the prevent tube over it for a longer lasting concoction. This helps it to heal quick and not become a sever rash. Works every time.
Jesse L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Thin enough to spread on easily. Cleans up easily. Protects the same and has added vitamins to promote healing and skin health. I have used this with both my children and I its has worked better than other brands, including those more expensive.
Samantha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter had a really bad rash to the point it was almost raw and we had to take her to the pediatrician. I bought this because I heard good things and when I started using it I noticed a huge difference just over night. This helps and I'm so happy I bought it.
Sarina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I started with this brand as this was all I received from my baby shower and it didn't turn out so great. Didn't really do much for my baby girl when she had a diaper rash and it actually made it worse and worse as I continued to use it.
Meg F.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Diaper Rash Cream more...
Once my Little One started solid foods, his diapers were much more interesting and this cream really helped me stay ahead of the rash! If I ever noticed even a tinge of redness, I would slather this on that night...but morning his bottom would be clear! This worked quickly and spread much more easy than some of the other creams on the market. It was a nice surprise to not have to "fight" the cream onto his bottom versus the paste that I always felt like I was being to rough trying to get it spread!
Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Diaper Rash Cream more...
My youngest daughter has extremely sensitive skin and she gets diaper rashes so quickly and easily! and I've tried different kinds of creams like Destin and Buttpaste and they always irritate and make her rashes worst but this cream works wonders and takes her rash away so quick it looks like she never had a rash! Love love love A+D cream constantly buying this ointment!
Emma D.
Review for: Diaper Rash Cream more...
This is my favorite product to use on my babies when their lil tush isn't doing well.ive tried other products but this one has outshined the rest by far.helps relieve a rash the fastest and does not have a nasty smell like some of the other brands that I have tried.Its totally worth the price,not that its expensive in the first place.I would totally recommend this product to family and friends.
Lina N.
Didn't like this product that much. To me it seemed that my baby rash worsened using this product. It's not very thick when you apply it in baby's sling and that's exactly what you are looking for: create a bar protector not a super moisturizer bar.
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Ointment Zinc Oxide more...
This was indispensable for my rashy child. It worked quicker than the others, worked well, didn't have a strong odor like some of the others, was fair priced, and was fine with our cloth diapers. I would highly recommend this for your littles.
Danielle J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this one be used to prevent diaper rash too or should I just use the original?