A+D A & D Diaper Rash Ointment 16 oz. uploaded by Roxana R.

BY A+D

Arianne T.
Arianne T.
Columbus, GA
This diaper rash is worth the price! I paid about 11$. It's a pretty big container. It prevents and heals diaper rashes. I've used this about 3wks ago on my baby due to her having the stomach flu, which gave her Diarrhea and all of that moisture in her diaper gave her a rash so I'd stop using wipes and I would Bath her in warm water with baby soap and let her bum air dry and then Add this cream on and it should be every moms need to have when a rash appears. I will FOREVER PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert
My kids never really had diaper rashes and if they did this is what was used to help clear them up & protect the skin. I've also found another reason to hang onto this product-tattoos and their healing. This is a fabulous skin protectant as well as moisturizer for that tattoo healing process.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
It's not cloth diaper safe, but I use a&d ointment on so many things other than diaper rash. It helps heal up any scrape or small cut with breeze!
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My newborn got a diaper-rash went to target to buy the product. Loved it helped my baby feel so much better! Definitely recommend it!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
I used this product on both of my babies bottoms. It is great at preventing diaper rash. It has a distinctive scent to it, but I like it. It reminds me of the time when my children were little.
Carla J.
Carla J.
Mega Parent Expert
Eh, not something I will repurchase. The smell makes it hard to distinguish a poopy diaper.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Yes very good to protect baby against wetness that can cause diaper rash.Oh yes this worked well as good on cuts.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
Mega Parent Expert
A&D I would be surprised if a paren't didn't have this in there home. It this great for diaper rash and give the nice smooth feel of relief on the skin. It is easy on and off and it doesn't have a color it is clear. It has a nice light smell. It helps the skin repair naturally. I recommend to buy this product. It is great for many uses.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
I love A&D ointment and how it goes on clear so you don't end up with messy white bottom. it is like vaseline with a better smell. def recommend it. has many purposes not only for baby bottom
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
I used this item and it worked ok but I would definitely say it is not the best item out there. From tattoo protection to protecting babies butts.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Mega Parent Expert
Esta es una presentaciĆ³n nueva???