acwell - Traditional Grain Syrup Mask 1pc Mugwort uploaded by Arsela G.

BY ACWELL

Brand from South Korea: acwell. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Chelsey D.
Cleveland , OH
I am not picky with face masks whatsoever but I really did not like this. It smelled horrendous, did not noticeably improve my skin, and I woke up with a white head on my nose which rarely happens to me. Definitely will not purchase again.
Arsela G.

Review Acwell Traditional Dermatology mask (Ginger&Grains)
-First of all,if you don't like masks with a strong smell and the ginger smell,this is not for you!
-Second of all,this review is not sponsored by @acwell. I bought this mask on @kultfinds .
PROS:
The material of the mask is something like silk (?),very soft and rich in essence.
The essence is a thick gel which moistures well the skin
I personally love the smell of ginger and honey,so rich and relaxing and made me nostalgic of Korea 😭
It generally fits quite well (I know I will never find a mask that fits me perfectly cuz I have a high nose 👃and it's sides are always left outside,poor nose)
It claims to firm the skin and my skin was well pulped. I wore it at 11pm after a long day and my skin was glad of this treat.
After I removed the mask,my skin was so bright,my redness had disappeared,my skin soft and the dark marks of previous pimples had became lighter.
The morning after my skin was still bright,whitened,pulped and soft.
CONS:
For some people it might be the smell.
I wish the whitening effect lasts a bit longer cuz after washing my face in the morning,it came back almost as before. I know that I need to use it a few times to see lasting effects,I'm just greedy xD
I would DEFINITELY buy this mask again,but next time I won't buy just one.
#acwell #asianbeauty #maskreview #ginger #gingermask #magicmask #skincare #koreanmask #skincareroutine      acwell - Traditional Grain Syrup Mask 1pc Mugwort