acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner uploaded by Nicole E.acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner uploaded by •L O.

BY ACWELL

Deep clean and brighten your skin with this specially formulated toner! This toner has a pH level of 5.5 to effectively balance your skin. Peony extract and a high concentration of licorice water seep into skin to add an extra dose of luminosity to your complexion. Green tea extract also helps calm and reduce pigmentation, including acne scars and dark spots. Your skin will be clean, plump, and glowing!

Ingredients: Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Poloxamer 184, Phenoxyethanol, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Cimicifuga Dahurica Root Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract

Usage: After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and pat gently onto skin. Follow with sheet mask (optional recommended twice a week), essence, serum, eye cream, then a moisturizer.

kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have been using this product for a little over a year now, thanks to Charlotte Cho and Soko Glam! If you ever decide to try, go ahead and buy two bottles - it sells out quickly! A little goes a long way and the price is great. I’ve gone through 3 bottles in a little over a year and am about halfway done in the third. After double cleansing, I apply this as a rebalance to my skin and to get any remaining residue. If you don’t wash your hair every day, use this around your hairline and ears so you don’t mess up your hair. My favorite aspect is the high concentration of licorice root extract.
Raihana S.
Plainview, NY
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Just bought this and have been using it for a couple weeks. It’s very gentle but help to keep my skin balanced through the harsh winter weather. It’s a little on the smaller side but I’m very happy at the results so far!
Rachel R.
Gainesville
As gentle as this was, my skin started breaking out into these weird pimples I’ve never seen before. I stopped using. It has great reviews, though, so maybe it’s just not suitable for sensitive skin.
Gardenia H.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
If you struggle against redness and acne with sensitive skin I recommend this. First of all it smell amazing kinda citrusy. I'm combination skin leaning a tad bid toward oily and it also helps when I'm getting flaky around the nose just get a cotton pad and swipe the dead skin off, it's also sensitive enough for me to use on my eyes, I usually swipe some around my eyes to help with the left over mascara. 2 thumbs up 👍👍
Megan B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Love this toner. Its brightening and perfect for 7 skins. There is no fragnace but it smells amazing because if the licorice water I'm assuming. It balances and hydrates.
QUEEN L.
I've been dying to try this toner out and was super excited to try it once I got my hands on it. I was hooked by the brightening and cleansing claims, in addition to the ingredient's list.

The product retails for $18 which is somewhat steep considering how small the actual product is. The toner is very lightweight, however I find that the herbal scent is a bit overpowering for me. I finished the whole bottle but it's hard to tell whether or not this made any difference in my skin. Will not be repurchasing.
Amanda G.
Richmond
The first few times I used this product, it made my skin slightly sensitive and flushed. Since then, I haven’t had any issues. It’s my first time using this product and I like it, but perhaps not enough to become a repeat buyer.
Teresa C.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Soko Glam
My face feels so supple after using this toner. I pour a little onto my palm and pat it into my face after double cleansing. It’s great for sensitive and acne prone skin. It’s in the middle range in terms of price but well worth the buy!
Livia L.
Langley
I love this toner so much! It has a light scent thanks to the licorice root that is very pleasant. My favorite part about this toner is that it absorbs quickly and is very gentle on the skin. It is a bit on the thinner side, so it's good to not dry off your face before applying it so it can spread around more easily.
Page L.
Raleigh, NC
This is a little hard to get your hands on as it's frequently out of stock; however, it's worth the wait. I have never been big into toners; however, after using this I can honestly say my skin looks brighter and glows more. When I don't use it i can tell and feel like my pores are not as clean as they could be. I have repurchased twice and will buy a third time!
Page L.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone else have trouble getting this product in stock? I feel like it’s always out of stock on Soko glam… Is there anywhere else that you can purchase this? Thanks guysacwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner