ACUVUE VITA Contacts

by Acuvue

The new ACUVUE & reg VITA#8482 Brand contact lens is eliminating the need for rewetting drops. The patented HydraMax#8482 Technology maximizes and maintains the hydration of the contact, thus providing lasting comfort all month long. It is the only monthly contact lens that provides Class 1 UV protection. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson VisionCare, Inc. Monthly contact lens Comfort all month long.

How much do they cause. Looking for non prescription ?
Start your review of ACUVUE VITA Contacts!
Mel W.
I'm trying the Vitas after years of wearing Acuvue Oasys for dry eyes (both eyes +6.0 & 1 with astigmatism). My optometrist gave me a trial pair of the Vitas. I'm on my 3rd day of the Vita trial, and I'm finding they are not as comfortable as the Oasys. I put the Vita in 3 times this morning thinking I must have dust or an eyelash in my eye but never found anything on the lens itself - finally took it out and put in my Oasys lens which is into its 2nd week of wear:  the feeling of something poking my eye is gone!

I left the Vita in the other eye to compare each lens. The Vita definitely feels drier; the Oasys feels almost like nothing at all in my eyes. My office priced the Vita saving me about $100 a year so not quite sure how since most places list it higher than Oasys.  My eyes aren't something to cheap-out on, especially when it comes to comfort, so even if I end up spending more on the Oasys, I will probably go back to those after giving the Vita a fair (longer) trial.

lindsay G.
Wearing contacts for a couple years I wanted to try something different. I gave just 1 star because the contacts didn't even last a month or even 2 weeks. I did everything correctly clean them properly store them properly and didn't wear them when I went to bed. They would tear so easily and irritate my eyes and I can wear them for longer than 6 to 8 hours without them getting so dry. I was constantly using rewetting drops. I contacted the makers and got a replacement I still did not like them
Michael G.
Mobile
I have been wearing contacts for almost 20 years. These are by far the worst. From the moment I inserted the free trial pair I noticed that I could feel them in my eyes. I never felt the Acuvue Oasis lenses until they were old. I thought it was due to dust in my eye, an eyelash or possibly something transferred from my finger to the lens. Today I flushed my eyes with eye drops, then washed my hands as if I was about to perform surgery only to end up with the same result. I will never buy these again.
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
These are the most hydrating contacts I've ever tried. They were recommended by my doctor because they're new and I'm so glad that I tried them. I can wear them for multiple days in a row without my eyes feeling dry or itchy; I couldn't do that with the previous one I've tried. Also, since they're monthly and not biweekly, you save money which is awesome because contacts are not ever cheap.
Teia H.
Louisiana
I switched over from Acuve Oasis after not wearing contacts for a couple of years. This product is extremely dry in my eyes after a matter of days. I'm outside a lot and don't let the wind blow in them. They instantly dry out and roll around as I blink. They're affordable but I will never buy these again. Not comfortable to sleep in, even if it's an accident. Same problem. It's not the solution I've used anything from cheap to expensive and this is the third pair I'm in in two months. Never again! The only good about them is I'm able to see out of them temporarily before they dry out.
member-eb132
I've been wearing contacts for many years and I thought it would be nice to have contacts that I could wear for a month. I recieved my 3rd box of the contacts (since May 2018) in mid March and I'm already on my 4th pair. The contacts tear easily and I feel like I have dust in my eyes. I won't purchase this product again. Contacts are too expensive to have to buy so often. Very disappointed.
Laura P.
Fayetteville
Honesty, these are terrible. I've never had dry or red eyes and I had the driest, reddest eyes with these. I think I might have been allergic to something in them because the oasys dont cause me any problems. Always try before you buy! Back to the oasys!
Nathalie R.
Alexander, AR
They are a savior for dry eyes. After using the acuvue oasys for years I switched to these. They are pricier but they do last a month. They’re worth it I feel like my eyeballs can breathe. Love love love.
Samantha S.
Eldena, IL
Had horribly itchy eyes after 3 days of use. The price with insurance is good for 1 year of contacts, but I could never make it that long with them. For the first 3 days they seemed great.  I would make sure to get a trail pair from your doctor and make sure you try for a week or so before commuting to a long prescription of these.
member-38b70
Awful awful awful!! Don't buy these, they are cheap for a reason. If you want to permanantly damage your eyes go ahead and buy this junk.