Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism Contact Lenses

Acuvue ® Oasys ® For Astigmatism Product Details— Crisp, Clear Vision All Day Long Acuvue ® Oasys ® For Astigmatism Is Made With Breakthrough Accelerated Stabilization Design That Harnesses The Power Of Every Blink To Help Keep Vision Consistent And Clear. Acuvue ® Oasys ® For Astigmatism Contains Exclusive Hydraclear ® Plus Technology –The Next Generation Of Hydraclear ® With Even More Smoothness And Breathability. So Comfortable, They'Ll Feel Almost Like Wearing No Lens At All. All The Benefits Of Acuvue ® Oasys ™ , Now Available For Astigmatism *Hydraclear ® Is The Brand Name Of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. For Its Proprietary Technology That Brings Together A Remarkable Moisture-Rich Wetting Agent With High-Performance Base Materials To Form Clear, Wettable Lenses Resulting In A Unique, Silky, Soft Feel.

Do you wear these contacts?
Hola como puedo acer un pedido me gustaria probar unas lentes de color
what colors there in this brand ?
Start your review of Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism Contact Lenses!
Product Highlights
“These are very comfortable and they are have a blue tint to them making it easrier to wear bcause they're visible” in 4 reviews
“Acuve is the best contact brand!” in 1 review
“My eyes are very dry and these lenses don't bother me.” in 1 review
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My eye dr prescribed these to me since I have astigmatism on both eyes and honestly the whole time I wore them for about 2weeks they would bother me, got dry quickly I had to get rid of them n switch to another brand
Thin, Short, Straight
Hamilton , ON
Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism Contact Lenses uploaded by Em R.
Finally a toric lens that does leave my eyes read or severely irritated. I thought my contact lens days were numbered when I finally required toric lenses...and then BAM Oasys.... comfortable, never dry and reasonable priced!
Long
I started wearing these recently and while almost as comfortable as the regular acuvue I find myself a lot more ready eyed and unable to see. Not my favorite but works if necessary.
Straight
Baltimore
I love wearing these contacts! I have had them now for 8 months and they are by far the most comfortable contacts I have owned in the 18+ years that I have been a contact wearer. Compared to other daily/weekly wear contacts they don’t dry out as quickly and really are comfortable day in and day out. The best part about these is they make my Astigmatism nonexistent so my prescription I needed was lower than in previous years.  I am definitely an Acuvue Oasys wearer for life thanks to these contacts.
Amityville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After many years of wearing glasses I made the switch to contacts and I’m so glad I did! These contacts are so easy to transition to and I hardly notice them in my eyes. They have a little marking on them so you know how to properly place in eye with an astigmatism. Definitely worth trying!
Straight
These are by far my absolute favorite brand for contacts. I have very sensitive eyes and these have never caused me any problems. I have been wearing these for about 8 years now. I do take out my contacts every night, but on average I have my contacts in for about 14-15 hours a day. My eyes don't get that dry feeling and the contacts last for a long time. Love this brand!
Short
Brandon, SD
I worked in an optometry office and am in optometry school now to become an optometrist, so I've tried a fair bit of samples of brands of contacts. These are my absolute favorite and what I wear everyday. They're expensive, but so worth the price. I wore monthly lenses up until about two years ago, when I switched to dailies. The first year I wore Acuvue 1Day Moist, which were great but left my eyes feeling dry by the end of the day. My eyes NEVER feel dry in these lenses, and they aren't so flimsy that they're hard to put in. I have no complaints about these at all, 10/10 would recommend.
Eubank, KY
I’ve been wearing this brand of contacts for 10+ years. I’ve never had any bad experience with them. I change them out about every 2-3 weeks. I try my hardest to take them out before going to bed but sometimes I do forget. They never dry out on me, they last awhile if you take care of them properly. I don’t plan on changing unless something happens. I do have to pay $70-$80 for a box, that’s the only thing I hate!
Thin, Curled
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism is the brand I use in my right eye.  I have a bad astigmatism which causes horrible glare/flair effect when I am out at night. This contact is aweome at combating that problem and they still keep my eyes from drying out!
Full, Straight
Gonzales , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ive worn acucue oasys contacts for years and the always ended up dry and blurring. My eye doctor just recently switched my prescription to acuvue oasys for astigmatism and I have never seen better in my life! If you have astigmatism please give these a try!
Full, Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...