BY ACUVUE #1 in Contact Lenses

Acuvue ® Oasys ® For Astigmatism Product Details— Crisp, Clear Vision All Day Long Acuvue ® Oasys ® For Astigmatism Is Made With Breakthrough Accelerated Stabilization Design That Harnesses The Power Of Every Blink To Help Keep Vision Consistent And Clear. Acuvue ® Oasys ® For Astigmatism Contains Exclusive Hydraclear ® Plus Technology –The Next Generation Of Hydraclear ® With Even More Smoothness And Breathability. So Comfortable, They'Ll Feel Almost Like Wearing No Lens At All. All The Benefits Of Acuvue ® Oasys ™ , Now Available For Astigmatism *Hydraclear ® Is The Brand Name Of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. For Its Proprietary Technology That Brings Together A Remarkable Moisture-Rich Wetting Agent With High-Performance Base Materials To Form Clear, Wettable Lenses Resulting In A Unique, Silky, Soft Feel. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "These are very comfortable and they are have a blue tint to them making it easrier to wear bcause they're visible" in 4 reviews
  • "My eyes are very dry and these lenses don't bother me." in 1 review
  • "Acuve is the best contact brand!" in 1 review
ashlee l.
Houston
These are by far my absolute favorite brand for contacts. I have very sensitive eyes and these have never caused me any problems. I have been wearing these for about 8 years now. I do take out my contacts every night, but on average I have my contacts in for about 14-15 hours a day. My eyes don't get that dry feeling and the contacts last for a long time. Love this brand!
Kaylee M.
Louisa
I’ve been using these contacts for about six years now, and I’ve always been pleased with them. They last approximately 2-3 weeks. You can squeeze a little more time out of them, but you might experience some discomfort, so I wouldn’t recommend wearing them any longer. I can put them in at 9:00AM and wear them until about 10:00PM before my eyes start to become a little dry. They do the job well! My only complaint is that they often come folded, and it’s difficult to wear them once they’ve been folded in such a way for a long period of time.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I can NOT wear anything else ! Between severe allergies , astigmatism and horrible dry eyes these are it for me . I went through three different brands before my eye doc prescribed the “ holy grail “ of contacts for me ! They are a tad expensive but I wear them only when I am going out or it’s a great makeup day ;) ... they feel amazing on either way ! Highly recommend to ladies that have “ issues” .. ha!
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been wearing this brand of contacts since the day I got contacts, an dI would never switch over to a different brand. I wear these everyday, they're expensive but so worth the price. I wear the monthly lenses, and my eyes never start to feel dry in these lenses.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
By far the best contacts possible they’re the only contacts that do not dry my eyes out at all compared to all the other brands and I can leave these in all day and my eyes don’t get irritated at all or dried out only contacts I ever rely on
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
I worked in an optometry office and am in optometry school now to become an optometrist, so I've tried a fair bit of samples of brands of contacts. These are my absolute favorite and what I wear everyday. They're expensive, but so worth the price. I wore monthly lenses up until about two years ago, when I switched to dailies. The first year I wore Acuvue 1Day Moist, which were great but left my eyes feeling dry by the end of the day. My eyes NEVER feel dry in these lenses, and they aren't so flimsy that they're hard to put in. I have no complaints about these at all, 10/10 would recommend.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the current eye care that I’m using now. The lenses are soft and easy to put on. The price is very affordable for a box of 6 and it has been one of the most effective contacts I have used in a really long time.
Taylor M.
I’ve been wearing this brand of contacts for 10+ years. I’ve never had any bad experience with them. I change them out about every 2-3 weeks. I try my hardest to take them out before going to bed but sometimes I do forget. They never dry out on me, they last awhile if you take care of them properly. I don’t plan on changing unless something happens. I do have to pay $70-$80 for a box, that’s the only thing I hate!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism is the brand I use in my right eye.  I have a bad astigmatism which causes horrible glare/flair effect when I am out at night. This contact is aweome at combating that problem and they still keep my eyes from drying out!
Sandra A.
Daytona beach
I have worn these contacts for almost 8 years now and they are great for me. I usually have dry eyes so my doctor recomended this brand for me, they help my eyes keep moist and never let them dry out. They are comfertable and even though it says up to 15 days per contact i wear them for a month and they dont bother me at all.
Iris C.
How good is this contact lens brand!?
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
I don't really want to try context but I'm a little nervous are these really good to try for your first time wearing contacts
trish l.
Durban
I have very sensitive eyes ... I guess this is the best ?
Amber M.
Has anyone had problems with these drying out on your eye extremely fast? I've used these for years but the last box of these I purchased have been so uncomfortable to wear
Dani R.
What brand for astigmatism would you suggest in place of these? They aren't uncomfortable, but I'm definitely aware of them and use re-wetting drops far too much.