Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses
Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses
By Acuvue
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
Can you sleep in these contacts?
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
1 year, 1 month ago
Not these ones. But there is an acuvue oasis overnight ones. They allow your eyes to breath through your sleep. I've used those before and looooved those. I had no problems with them whatsoever. Only problem is that they're pricier. But other than that, I'd recommend them to anyone because once I get extra cash I'm going back to those.
Ana S.
Ana S.
1 year, 3 months ago
No, no contacts are for sleeping! But I have napped with them on 😳
Yanira O.
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
NO. Contact Lenses should never be kept in the eyes for sleeping, this can cause your eyes to dry out & get irritated. Not to mention the more serious risks of scratched cornea & an increase in eye infections! Overall these contacts are great, they are light weight & breathable which allows your eyes to breath and not get dry. Recommended time for each pair is 2 weeks, if you keep them in longer they absorb healthy proteins and cause damages to the eyes (once again a risk for infections) its always best to buy the year supply as you usually only pay for like 9-10 months and get 2-3 months free.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
1 year, 11 months ago
No these aren't meant for sleeping.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
2 years, 5 months ago
No. You should never sleep in contacts that aren't prescribed. It will destroy your eyes. I used to sleep in my and it made my Vision worse.
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Somerset, KY
2 years, 9 months ago
I don't believe that you are supposed to. I have fallen asleep in these and wake up without any problems but I wouldn't recommend it.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
2 years, 11 months ago
I wouldn't sleep in any contact lenses unless they are specifically made for that. In high school I did this for a couple of months and your eyes become so oxygen deprived that they start forming blood vessels around the perimeter of the contact so your eye can absorb more oxygen. Not good for your eyes!